Xbox One revealed today 21st May live

548955_575682899140463_975091933_n.jpg

:rofl:

oh yea just like how the government is going to get rid of 90% of its nsa spy program that got leaked

Xbox One No Longer Requires Kinect to Function

The news represents yet another significant revision to the company's next-gen strategy. Shortly after E3 in June, Microsoft announced that it had revised its plans to restrict used games and require a constant online connection in order for the Xbox One to function following backlash from the fan community. What remained unclear, however, was whether owners would still be obligated to have the Kinect sensor connected and, perhaps more importantly, what would happen if the peripheral became damaged or ceased to function.

Most importantly, Microsoft's decision to abandon mandatory Kinect connectivity opens the doors for a cheaper, Kinect-free version of the system.

To see Whitten's answers to questions about the system's gameplay DVR functionality, cross-platform achievements, and more check out the full AMA.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/12/xbox-one-no-longer-requires-kinect-to-function

Not happening.

Yeah it will.

And what about all the people over seas or with poor connections? How will they be able to connect to make the update to remove the DRM crap? And the fact that they still want to sell Kinect with this crap, to a bunch of gamers who could care less about motion gaming is stupid.

No.

It won't. You and Tazzmission are the most illogical people when it comes to this gen of consoles.

wait so im illogical because i dont want to drop money on a spybox? you cant be that naive can you?

you act like you work for ms . if you really think ms is just gona take all this out before release you are only fooling yourself and lets face it they did the drop the ball big time in wich one of there own employees admitted they tanked. all this info is is just a pr stunt thats all

You're illogical.

If MS would do that (which they wouldn't) Sony would basically become a monopoly, and MS would be destroying themselves.

Illogical.

COMPLETELY, illogical.

You guys are idiots.

And Bruzzrad, I say that with love. You're a friend, but if you seriously think MS is going to, you're making no sense. WHY WOULD MICROSOFT DIG THEIR OWN GRAVE?

You guys are idiots.

And Bruzzrad, I say that with love. You're a friend, but if you seriously think MS is going to, you're making no sense. WHY WOULD MICROSOFT DIG THEIR OWN GRAVE?

because they want to dominate the living room . they basicly want to expand instead of just being a pc and game company. if you dont believe me look at the press conference itself. all they pushed was social media and more bs tv packages