I need help.

Sub scorpion

Hi fellow kombatants.

Well i just got mk2011 (i know im very late at buying it...) anyway i get ass-kicked by the online players everytime. Somebody got idea's and/or tips? also which fighters are good at fighting? i now use scorpion and raiden,smoke or noob saibot.

I shall help you friend!

First thing first, you have to get a feel for your character. Technically every fighter is good at fighting, it just depends on the skill of the player. What that means is that you have to practice your combos and find out different stuff with them. Stuff like Scorpion having an unblockable attack.

Online is a different beast all together. You can practice and practice and practice till your fingers fall off. When you get into an actually fight you have to put that practice into play. Practice until you know that you can hit the combo 100% of the time. To finish up on Online you have to be psychic. What that means is you have to download your opponent. If he likes to keep teleporting block his wake up teleport. Jump in less when you know he's going to uppercut you.

And of course to further help you check out the character threads on this site. See what the threads have to offer information wise. Hope this helps dude :D

I shall help you friend!

First thing first, you have to get a feel for your character. Technically every fighter is good at fighting, it just depends on the skill of the player. What that means is that you have to practice your combos and find out different stuff with them. Stuff like Scorpion having an unblockable attack.

Online is a different beast all together. You can practice and practice and practice till your fingers fall off. When you get into an actually fight you have to put that practice into play. Practice until you know that you can hit the combo 100% of the time. To finish up on Online you have to be psychic. What that means is you have to download your opponent. If he likes to keep teleporting block his wake up teleport. Jump in less when you know he's going to uppercut you.

And of course to further help you check out the character threads on this site. See what the threads have to offer information wise. Hope this helps dude :D

Hi.

thanks alot! i just kept training with raiden and smoke (tag practice) againgst sektor and cyrax on "expert" mode. first i got ass-kicked but then i learned how they fight and timed my combo's perfectly.

thanks again.

also you got a ps3? if so could you fight me and look what i am doing wrong?

Hope it helps!!

Good luck, dude, I know online can be pretty harsh at times, lol.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! after 4 weeks, yes 4 weeks of waiting, (more like a full year) I finally got MK komplete in the mail today!

It was on sale and back ordered at best buy for 40 Dollars. (Only way I could afford it.) Then the USPS lost my package, I had no hope as I saw my package taking a tour of America in a torturous game of Postal service roulette. They finally shipped it to the right address!!! After working overtime this week and waiting 10 day shipping I am so pumped to play this game!

excited.gif

Free Hugs for everyone! Cyalls in a week :):)

is that so? that's lame..

I'm in South Africa, but have been playing against guys in Europe without any major problems, most of the time. I can add you and see if the connection holds up, if you want ? :)

I'm not a pro by any means, also still learning the combos and strings, but I do love MK and my Komplete Edition is also on it's way next way ! :D

Oh I was gonna ask you that Subpion. Damn well if you record a match maybe we can critique it :D

I'm in South Africa, but have been playing against guys in Europe without any major problems, most of the time. I can add you and see if the connection holds up, if you want ? :)

I'm not a pro by any means, also still learning the combos and strings, but I do love MK and my Komplete Edition is also on it's way next way ! :D

Sure, ill add you. :p

Sure, ill add you. :p

Was good fun playing against you, and I have to say my connection held up pretty nice with you being in the Netherlands and me in South Africa. Don't know what the time was on your side when I left but it was almost 2am my side and I had to sleep :p

Will see if I can rake together more guys for tonight.

Was good fun playing against you, and I have to say my connection held up pretty nice with you being in the Netherlands and me in South Africa. Don't know what the time was on your side when I left but it was almost 2am my side and I had to sleep :p

Will see if I can rake together more guys for tonight.

Haha it sure was fun. im hitting my ps3 now. ;) it was also like 2am here lol.