What game are you playing right now?

Hopefully Trouble With Clones won't be so meh.

Gangstas in Space was really disappointing. It was better than Genkibowl, but that is not saying much. The DLC in Saints Row 2 was a lot better. After experiencing Genkibowl and Gangstas in Space my hopes for trouble with clones is significantly lower.

wat? Skyward Sword is by far the easiest Zelda I've played... though I've never played TP.. is it really easier than this?

is not the puzzles or the posibilites of getting stuck in the game is just that i only diead in twilight princess 3 times in all the playthroughs i had played, but in this game im been dying like a boss

I stayed up WAY past my bedtime last night playing WWE '12.

Online was finally working so good for me so I was able to get my ratings trophy, yay.

Goddamn game is so fun, I was so tired at work today <.<

is not the puzzles or the posibilites of getting stuck in the game is just that i only diead in twilight princess 3 times in all the playthroughs i had played, but in this game im been dying like a boss

Hm... Twilight Princess must be ridiculously easy then. I assume frequent dying is normal on a first playthrough of a Zelda game... I'm dying way less than in LttP or OoT

Hm... Twilight Princess must be ridiculously easy then. I assume frequent dying is normal on a first playthrough of a Zelda game... I'm dying way less than in LttP or OoT

i am dying kite a lot in this one, not a fan of zelda thought but in twilight i almost didnt die dont know why

I think the SS is quite a bit more difficult than TP. The silent realms were a *****. I am on the last dungeon and I am really confused but determined to get it.

Screw the haters, this is probably the best game you can pick up right now

Duke_Nukem_Forever_featured.jpg

Spoiler:
full-bleed-1292282191.jpg

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
Mortal Kombat Uchained
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition
Soul Calibur 5

Halo wars. Personally told by someone at the top of the leader boards that I'm one of the best players around. I love this game so much.

Went back to playing Skyrim after lending it to a friend. Good god, did I miss this game.

Also playing MK9 and Twisted Metal on the side.

My 360 has been collecting dust. :vroam: