XNA Lara : Real time posing Program - Post your artworks here

I think the competition is going noowhere, so I think Im just gonna keep it going to see if anyone else enters. But I wanna ask someone:

Would anyone mind testing out my new MK9 model and creating a pose for it so I can render it for my preview for the model?
If anyone wants to do it send me a PM and I will send you the model :)

I think the competition is going noowhere, so I think Im just gonna keep it going to see if anyone else enters. But I wanna ask someone:

Would anyone mind testing out my new MK9 model and creating a pose for it so I can render it for my preview for the model?
If anyone wants to do it send me a PM and I will send you the model :)

What model? :)

Hey, any progress on the model of the character I needed?
Oh, and can you do a model of Scorpion's spear/chain? :)

Hey, any progress on the model of the character I needed?
Oh, and can you do a model of Scorpion's spear/chain? :)
Sorry, havent had much time to do that since I think the rigging would be hard, Im not really great at rigging sorry :(
And if I can find a rope and kunai I will :)

Sorry, havent had much time to do that since I think the rigging would be hard, Im not really great at rigging sorry :(
And if I can find a rope and kunai I will :)

That's okay, thanks anyway.
And how do you make these models from MK? If its not a secret, do you rip them from the game disk?
It would be better to use the MK 2011 version Scorpion's spear and chain, but whatever works. =D

That's okay, thanks anyway.
And how do you make these models from MK? If its not a secret, do you rip them from the game disk?
It would be better to use the MK 2011 version Scorpion's spear and chain, but whatever works. =D
Ill try and extract the original then :) I forgot about extracting and yeah I rip them from the game disc :)
EDIT: Found the Kunai, not the rope though :(

Last edited:
aodg.jpg

This thread is really old, and I dont really wanna bump but I felt like it. No one is posting here anymore when it used to be full with people posting :'( Well I always do stuff in XNALara lately, and I hope people on here still use XNALara not just me :/

I agree with the post above. I love making random stuff in XNA Lara, like the stuff below.

:laugh:

Attachments

• repderp.jpg
    repderp.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
  • repderp2.jpg
    repderp2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1
Well, shit. I actually forgot about XNA since I was using Gmod all the time...Anyone know where I can get MK2 models for XNA?