Suggestions for next patch after EVO 2011

BTW about kung lao he is definitely a strong character But I dont think they should nerf him because his damage output for each combo is already really low compared to other characters, if you keep nerfing him it wouldnt be fair for the Kung Lao players and if you still think he is overpowered you just cant handle him just read when he is going to hat throw andd spin bothe are punishable.

Anybody who thinks smoke should be buffed? smoke has onle a few startup for his combos and for high level play he isnt a challenging at all. So give smoke a low startup combo and buff his smoke towards and away, I often use it right now as a way to evade and start a combo but it just isnt a solid move because you often get hit when you smoke towards. damage output is alright for smoke I guess even though they made it really low compared to before

@armon24 yo dude you serious? johnny cage nerf hahahahaha, man you should just guard the flip kick and punish it, it is really punishable, johnny cage is not overpowered at all, I also play JC and he already has a huge weakness of being zoned

Flip kick is safe on block dunno how you get your info.

Why does Skarlet need a damage nerf? I thought she was fine the way she is. She's deadly in the corner with a combo but that's it. Her easier mid screen combos don't do that much damage.

That's only if you use her down slash multiple times.

I mean, Cyrax can easily do 40%, so why can't Skarlet?

And why did someone bring up a kunai nerf for her as well?
Because Cyrax needs to be nerfed too

And what is the big deal with her damn knives?

I am not a great player, but one thing that annoys me is if you block Raiden's massively spammed Superman - he bounces really far back....makes it much harder to punish than blocking other characters big moves.

I would like that changed.

Make damage/health increase option for Quan Chi's Skeletal Boost, its F-ing random, that is a joke in a "competitive" fighter.
When you add a special move like that in a fighting game, a move that is almost worthless, completely random unless I use meter, it really makes the game itself look bad.

I had to get that off my chest, that move is almost sub par to sub's ice puddle, we really need a patch for those moves.

@Silvercue

I believe that you should just give it a bit more time for your matchup against Raiden, I find it easy to punish a blocked superman, though,I can relate to certain degree because I once had problems with punishing it.

I think we got Aedanwolfe all wrong, although everyones suggestions have value to them, cannot we assure that they will not change in the future if we become more serious players.

I think we should be more in depth with the suggestions and support them from more than one persons (ourselves) perspective.

"@armon24 yo dude you serious? johnny cage nerf hahahahaha, man you should just guard the flip kick and punish it, it is really punishable, johnny cage is not overpowered at all, I also play JC and he already has a huge weakness of being zoned" -PerfectMindGame

When did I say that? Did you even read what I actually said? I said that Kano's Ball should have as much damage as his Flip Kick. They scaled it so that it is as much as Johnny's, I think it should be scaled back.

"kano is fine, you just suck" -chessmaster

Wow, you are just rude and ignorant. I am pretty sure that you are defending him because you don't like my ideas. My idea that his Up Ball should be toned down again, maybe because you spam it? That sounds right to me.