The ninjas are the most popular characters

Yup they will, even purists will refer to them as Mk Ninjas for ease. But that wasn't the subject matter for discussion here.

It certainly seemed to be the predominant discussion over the last few pages at least. I just wanted to voice my opinion regarding the unnecessary need to label people who call them ninja as ignorant.

Meh, the history of ninjas is dubious at best. Arguing who is or is not a ninja is pretty pointless.
No sir, The existence of Ninjas is not dubious at all. As MK1Fan explained there are still material arts teachings and training scriptures present to this very day. Being a martial arts practitioner, I myself have met and trained under Ninjutsu masters who still practice the art.

No sir, The existence of Ninjas is not dubious at all. As MK1Fan explained there are still material arts teachings and training scriptures present to this very day. Being a martial arts practitioner, I myself have met and trained under Ninjutsu masters who still practice the art.

What are these scriptures you speak of? Are they are available to the public?

What are these scriptures you speak of? Are they are available to the public?
They are old manuscripts archived by different Ninjutsu clans. It contains the teachings of the art of Ninjutsu and have been preserved over generations. However many of them have been destroyed, lost, mutilated etc. These are secrets which usually no Ninjutsu master will share unless the person wishes to be a student and learn the art.

They are old manuscripts archived by different Ninjutsu clans. It contains the teachings of the art of Ninjutsu and have been preserved over generations. However many of them have been destroyed, lost, mutilated etc. These are secrets which usually no Ninjutsu master will share unless the person wishes to be a student and learn the art.

I've always been interested in Ninjutsu. I admire the discipline and dedication.

I've always been interested in Ninjutsu. I admire the discipline and dedication.
Yea, Ninjutsu or any martial art really teaches you a lot other than just fighting, provided you are trained by good masters. Unfortunately it is very difficult find a legit Ninjusu practioner these days.

I see...Unfortunately, the only literature I can find the subject are secondary sources with questionable authority The fact there are lots of phony martial arts schools out there was another reason I was skeptical.

I see...Unfortunately, the only literature I can find the subject are secondary sources with questionable authority, let alone the fact there are lots of phony martial arts schools out there.
Yea thats true, most of the literature that we get to read about the subject are written mostly by quacks. The real stuff usually will never be revealed. Its these secrets that make a a 'ninja' a ninja. If these secrets are revealed to the general public the art of Ninjutsu will lose its value.

It just just like how DCP, Circus and other members who are tournament players, help people with gameplay issues but will never reveal all their secrets. Why? Because those are their winning factors which they gained from experience and will differentiate them and makes them stand out from the rest.

Last edited:
They are not Ninjas, just look at the previous posts as to why, me as well as others have explained clearly. Sure you can call them Ninjas just for namesake but they actually are not. And just because someone calls some people Ninjas, that doesnt automatically make them Ninjas LOL, what kind of logic is that?

Ignorance is bliss my friend, you will learn about its rewarding benefits soon enough ;).

Call me ignorant if you want, but you can explain they arent real ninjas all you want and people are still going to call them ninjas.
They have calling them ninjas since MK1 and they probably will still be called ninjas.

Are we really arguing on whether or not the MK ninjas are ninjas at all?

Look, they're ninjas. Maybe not real world ninjas... But for the love of God, even Ed Boon calls them ninjas. Stop being a wise-ass and let it go. These characters will always be known as ninjas.

Are we really arguing on whether or not the MK ninjas are ninjas at all?

Look, they're ninjas. Maybe not real world ninjas... But for the love of God, even Ed Boon calls them ninjas. Stop being a wise-ass and let it go. These characters will always be known as ninjas.

exactly this!
15139%20-%20animated%20clapping%20clopplauding%20DJ_P0n-3%20gif%20reaction_image%20reaction_ponies%20vinyl_scratch.gif

brilliant discussion. debating realism in a game that contains four armed monsters, ghost, spirits, demons, wizards and gods. They should turn the game on its head and make a realistic version of the game with paul daniels as shang tsung

hahah i knew it.. haters gonna hate i supppose

It has nothing to do with 'hate' and everything to do with you not being able to post anything intelligent and instead post pictures of unfunny ponies all over the forum. Please stop doing it. End of discussion.

~Thankies =)

It has nothing to do with 'hate' and everything to do with you not being able to post anything intelligent and instead post pictures of unfunny ponies all over the forum. Please stop doing it. End of discussion.

~Thankies =)

^ This
(10 char)