Official Kenshi Discussion * All Kenshi Related Topics Go Here

havnt tried yet, but thats a major problem. Especially since he doesnt have a teleport, and this will be frustrating on higer difficult levels.

They're easily jumpable but yeah, it was kinda irksome to take a few spears to the face when most characters would've been just fine.

Lovin' your videos, man. Keep it up. :top:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: MK9 Online Special Edition: Kenshi Day-1 Kombos

Wow, nice video. Kenshi is impressive.

NERF!!!!!!!!

lol/jk

how come when i press start on Kenshi i dont get his 2P colour? it works with everyone else! He looks sweeeeeet with the all black!! do the dlc's not get it??

It's actually like dark grey & royal purple armor, and like a maroon headband. I do agree though it looks excellent!

It's actually like dark grey & royal purple armor, and like a maroon headband. I do agree though it looks excellent!

You cant select alt color with Kenshi, Skarlet or Cyber Sub-Zero, apparently characters that dont have an alt costume, cant be selected with alt color.
Besides his alt color, is equal except that the read stuff (shirt, even headband) is blue.

You cant select alt color with Kenshi, Skarlet or Cyber Sub-Zero, apparently characters that dont have an alt costume, cant be selected with alt color.
Besides his alt color, is equal except that the read stuff (shirt, even headband) is blue.

You can select it, it's just a weird process. Pick any normal character with their alternate color (Start, then Start again), hit 4 to unselect them, and then highlight Kenshi and press Start. I've done this, it works on 360 for sure.

It's a pain in the ass and even worse online, but it is what it is. Hopefully it gets fixed, NRS has left some serious rough edges on their DLC.

You can select the alt colors.

Press start twice on any non dlc character, then back out of them and press start on Kenshi or Skarlett.

All of your vids are great. I love this one and the Liu Kang one has helped me out a bunch.

very nice job, man !! your videos are incredible cool !! XD

yep, Kenshi is deadly in the corner with those sick combos :D

Re: Surprised we've not seen more Kenshi stuff, less than 2 days away.

OH LOOK

A KENSHI THREAD THAT IS NOT IN THE OFFICIAL KENSHI DISCUSSION THREAD

Seriously, guys, this is getting ridiculous. Keep ALL Kenshi discussion in the official Kenshi discussion thread. The search button is so utterly easy to use.

Going to merge yet another thread.

*sigh*

Playing ranked tag matches (which is all I play) makes it easier to do the alt color trick for Dlc characters...since you dont have to worry about hurrying to select then unselect a character (that you dont want) w/start before the opponent picks. His alt color is all I play with, it might look blue on stages with weird lighting, but it's actually not. Atleast I *Know the headband isn't..the lining on the armor seems to change colors in different light. Training on the Streets level is fairly clear.

Last edited:
Hopefully it gets fixed, NRS has left some serious rough edges on their DLC.

Hoping the same thing. Would like to have them in the Nekropolis, along with any other functionality the original characters had.

As for Kenshi specifically, so far ok. Hasn't really grabbed me, but I'll try some more to see if I like him better with practice. I do like his fatalities.

I have the 360 pass. I waited a day to dl it after seeing the problems some people were having, and of course got this dlc on the 'second' day. I think I'll just plan on getting everything else they put out a day later than they say.

Onto the Kenshi glitch thing: My PAL copy seems to have 0 problems with the DLC. My only suggestion is redownload and re-install.

Kenshi's reflect should actually reflect Noob's shadows, that is all NRS fix please...

I don't think it should since Noob's shadows are a clone rather then just a knife that's been thrown. The clone has a mind of it's own (look at Noob's grab, when the clone drags you underground and beats on you) so it wouldn't CHOOSE to run back and attack Noob. I think the way it works is great.

EDIT: No glitches for me, none that I've noticed anyway.

I don't think it should since Noob's shadows are a clone rather then just a knife that's been thrown. The clone has a mind of it's own (look at Noob's grab, when the clone drags you underground and beats on you) so it wouldn't CHOOSE to run back and attack Noob. I think the way it works is great.

EDIT: No glitches for me, none that I've noticed anyway.

An interesting point. I wouldn't say the shadows are fully sentient, but they do at least follow Noob's will.

Disappointed his throw is not a special. Other than that he seems okay. I'll have to play through the ladder to get a better feel.

Hey guys, Duneboo here. I know I haven't posted here in a while, but I just released a Kenshi Combo video:

Please check it out and let me know what you think! :)

excellent video. I appreciate the effort.