TRMK Online Tournaments

Immortal Reaver

:RULES:

These will be roughly going by rules I saw at PDP, to keep things fair.

1.) Sign up here for the unofficial TRMK tournaments. They will be held shortly after the first patch comes out. State what console you will be playing on, and if your gamertag/PSN ID isn't on the side bar, state what it is.

2.) Best out of 3 matches. That means first to two matches wins.

3.) Both users must report back and state who won, and what the score was. Such as Username beat Username 2 to 1.

4.) No codes are allowed.

5.) Winner of previous match can't pick a new character for the next round, loser may pick a different character if they want.

6.) Any level may be chosen, it doesn't matter.

7.) The fights will be chosen at random. PM the person you are to fight to set up a date/time to fight. But wait until the patch is out, to hopefully reduce lag. EDIT: Tournament starts Wednesday June 8th.

(Click to make bigger)
Tournament2.jpg

list-2.jpg

TRMK Username: Online name

:360:
Immortal Reaver: Needle RifIe
back,back,back,low punch: UltraLin Kuei
DarkSideOfTheMoon: DrkSide0fDaM00N
ArmageddonFUA11: ArmageddonFUA11
Matt McIlvenna: Scruffychicken
Vigilante_FireDragon: DrAgOnA2206
Viking_Poodle: kithraya
H2O FARMER: H2O FARMER

:pS3:
ZALETA: cyklophex
mkray41: thelombax
NothingRhymesWithCircus: SipMilkOutMyAss
DarkMario616: d4rk m4r10
_Unknown_: nick_ste_22
El Madre: AspiringFailure
Malitor Greymaulkin: Malitor
Aldo Moreno: Asm_Liu_Kang_254

Spoiler:

:Free Agents 360:
BeerGuyEd: BeerGuyEd
squirrelpion: squirrel 1571

:Free Agents PS3:
AMKproductions: Assassin_Pug
Lameboy19: Jsens19
Armon24: anizzle1
squirrelpion: Squirrel1571
Tabmok: Tabmok
Destroyer: Destroyer901

Last edited:
I will stay calm here and instead take my anger out on my body.

Sand-paper handjobs are great stress relievers.

I think the tourney should be postponed until the lag-fix patch is released, and a general consensus that online is playable is reached.

I will stay calm here and instead take my anger out on my body.

Sand-paper handjobs are great stress relievers.

I think the tourney should be postponed until the lag-fix patch is released, and a general consensus that online is playable is reached.

I understand where you are coming from. However, i dont have any excuses because im raping online regardless of the lag ;)

If it happens when I get my online back, I'll provide a nice punching bag for someone to practice on in early rounds.

Give me anyone BUT a Cyrax. I hate Nightwolf is so ineffective against him, although Ermac has a much better strategy against Cyrax's bombs and traps. Anyway I am in, BUT my thumb is healing, so I won't be able to play this week :(

Give me anyone BUT a Cyrax. I hate Nightwolf is so ineffective against him, although Ermac has a much better strategy against Cyrax's bombs and traps. Anyway I am in, BUT my thumb is healing, so I won't be able to play this week :(

Nightwolf is actually pretty damn good against Cyrax.... Nets are slow so you can easily deflect it or EX reflect. Cyrax is also kind of a zoner and Nightwolf has good close range combat so if you close the distance it's an easy win.

Guys, let me know what console you will be playing on.

Nightwolf doesn't reflect Cyrax's net. Well, he didn't in the beginning, was that changed? I remember clearly he wasn't able to do it, the net just disappeared once it touched Nightwolf's protector.

Nightwolf doesn't reflect Cyrax's net. Well, he didn't in the beginning, was that changed? I remember clearly he wasn't able to do it, the net just disappeared once it touched Nightwolf's protector.

I thought he could? Well regardless he's still good against Cyrax.

I'd like to join, I'm on PS3.
Btw, loving that avatar Reaver haha

Thanks xP Added you to the list.

mustard sucks compared to ketchup, i donno wtf ur avatarn' about

>Doesn't understand the joke.

Cyrax was called mustard and Sektor (respectively) was called ketchup while they were in development for MK3.