X-ray Screen Caps 720p [LOW BANDWIDTH USERS BEWARE]

Adjun

Hey guys,
I have made some HD screen captures from the IGN "Inside the X-ray" video special from last week. One of the most interesting finds during this breakdown was that of the cybernetic insides shown for Sektor during Johnny Cage's X-Ray (Edit: Actually I believe it is Cyrax)! Obviously, as some other members stated, the video is a compilation of old and new footage mixed together. I hope you all enjoy. And credit to Kelsper for uploading the video to YouTube allowing me to create these images.

PLEASE USE THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST TO DOWNLOAD ALL IMAGES IN FULL 720p

CYRAX
cyrax1.jpg

cyrax2.jpg

cyrax3.jpg

cyrax4.jpg

ERMAC
ermac1.jpg

ermac2.jpg

GORO
goro1.jpg

goro2.jpg

JAX
jax1u.jpg

jax2z.jpg

JOHNNY CAGE
johnnycage1.jpg

johnnycage2.jpg

KITANA
kitana1.jpg

kitana2.jpg

kitana3.jpg

kitana4.jpg

kitana5.jpg

KUNG LAO
kunglao1.jpg

kunglao2.jpg

LIU KANG
liukang1.jpg

liukang2.jpg

liukang3.jpg

liukang4.jpg

liukang5.jpg

liukang6.jpg

liukang7.jpg

liukang8.jpg

MILEENA
mileena1.jpg

mileena2.jpg

mileena3.jpg

NIGHTWOLF
nightwolf1.jpg

nightwolf2.jpg

REPTILE
reptile12.jpg

reptile1.jpg

reptile2.jpg

reptile3.jpg

SCORPION
scorpion1n.jpg

scorpion2.jpg

SEKTOR
sektor1.jpg

sektor2.jpg

sektor3.jpg

SONYA
sonya1.jpg

sonya2.jpg

sonya3.jpg

sonya4.jpg

sonya5.jpg

SUB-ZERO
subzero1.jpg

subzero2t.jpg

subzero3.jpg

subzero4.jpg

subzero5.jpg

xrayconcepts.jpg

skullconcepts.jpg

Here is a link if you would like to download all of these images at once.

Here is a link to add the Sonya screen caps to your collection.

Last edited:
Re: X-ray Screen Caps 720p

Thanks Adjun, these are brutal and awesome!! I like the karate chop to the back of the neck one by Kung Lao the best. "Take this Mileena!" I wish these din't have the IGN watermark on them or I would use that as my wallpaper. They are great none the less.

And credit to Kelsper for uploading the video to YouTube allowing me to create these images.

Actually, I just found the X-Ray video on youtube by checking most recently uploaded videos, and found someone else posted the X-ray video.

But yeah, I do think that is Cyrax, not Sektor, and he does have some sort of robotic internal.. thing.

Thanks Adjun, these are brutal and awesome!! I like the karate chop to the back of the neck one by Kung Lao the best. "Take this Mileena!" I wish these din't have the IGN watermark on them or I would use that as my wallpaper. They are great none the less.

Let me know which one(s) you would like as a wallpaper and I'll get rid of the watermark for you.

@ MikeRib ~ LMFAO!!!! I love it!

@ MentalDefecit ~ Use the link below the images to download them all in 720p.

BTW, Thank you all for the +Rep. Very kind of you.

Last edited:

One of the most interesting finds during this breakdown was that of the cybernetic insides shown for Sektor during Johnny Cage's X-Ray (Edit: Actually I believe it is Cyrax)

Yeah it was me who originally stated during the IGN video Cyrax has the cybernetic innards and Sektor for some reason does not. My Original Post

Awesome pics, I still hope the "X-Ray Moves" name gets simplified to "Brutality" though. Seeing as how they are described as being some of the most brutal moves to ever appear in an MK, I think it would be very fitting!

Whoa... I can never stop staring at the X-Ray pictures.

Such a piece of art. *In the voice of Shao Kahn* Excellent.

Great work fellas. Tonight I'll be definitely watching that X-play show.

Am I the only one who can't WAIT to see X-Ray Attacks that damage and hyper-extend arms and legs??

Don't get me wrong all these others with the crushing of skulls, ribs and spines are wicked, but what really makes me cringe is seeing arms and legs being bent backwards and broken at odd angles!

Am I the only one who can't WAIT to see X-Ray Attacks that damage and hyper-extend arms and legs??

Don't get me wrong all these others with the crushing of skulls, ribs and spines are wicked, but what really makes me cringe is seeing arms and legs being bent backwards and broken at odd angles!

I can't wait to see what Baraka does for his, and I'd like to see more nut punches from Johnny Cage. Nut punches are funny.

Yeah it was me who originally stated during the IGN video Cyrax has the cybernetic innards and Sektor for some reason does not. My Original Post

Awesome pics, I still hope the "X-Ray Moves" name gets simplified to "Brutality" though. Seeing as how they are described as being some of the most brutal moves to ever appear in an MK, I think it would be very fitting!

That's my theory too, let's see what happens...

Nice pics Adjun!