Would u buy survivor modes?

Would u buy survivor modes for DLC

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

creed200569

They are trying to decide on whether to put out more DLC or not by looking at their sales data. It takes 8-10 wks to make ONE kharacter so with all the time and money put into one kharacter, they wont make as much profit as they would with something more simple and takes less time and money such as the survivor modes that they already started. Survivor modes are alot of fun and they said they had multiple survivor modes so would u buy them if they released them?

Example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75XPDUV4ZZE&feature=related

Last edited:
What do u guys think of a 5v5 endurance mode? Imagine how awesome that would be online? You each choose 5 guys, one round each, no regeneration, last man standing wins. I predict it would be legendary!!

It would also encourage learning more than one character and experimenting with other characters.

What do u guys think of a 5v5 endurance mode? Imagine how awesome that would be online? You each choose 5 guys, one round each, no regeneration, last man standing wins. I predict it would be legendary!!

It would also encourage learning more than one character and experimenting with other characters.

u mean like in Tekken 4?

While I wouldnt mind it, I would rather characters. To me, thats what its all about when it comes to DLC. I personally get more out of it than anything else.

Yeah this should have already been in the game since it was even in MK:Unchained. I'm pretty sure a blu-ray disc can store that data if a umd could do the same thing

I wouldn't pay for it by itself, but maybe if it was bundled with costumes/stages

This is the best option,especially if included with some alternate costumes so the package is even more complete(and 2 stages that are missing...PLEASE NRS!!!!!!!!)

Modes like that should have been normal in MK games since Deception. Handicap, Survival, Single, Tournament, all these modes would push this good game to a great game. I would pay for it. Hopefully they bring things like that.