what character do you like the most?

Liu Kang is definitly my favorite. I know a lot of people hate him, but he is cool. I was dissapointed they broke the tradition in MK:DA and did not have him in it. :evil:

I am The Chosen One said:
Liu Kang is definitly my favorite. I know a lot of people hate him, but he is cool. I was dissapointed they broke the tradition in MK:DA and did not have him in it. :evil:
Actually Lui Kang wasn't in UMK3 either so they broke tradition a long time ago

DeadSkuLL DruMMer said:
I am The Chosen One said:
Actually Lui Kang wasn't in UMK3 either so they broke tradition a long time ago

Um....yes he was in it.

mortalkombat3u_1.jpg

http://subzero961.angelcities.com/umk3kombatants.html

My favorite character is Reptile because...well....how could somebody not like a rapaging lizardman who pukes acid? I really hope he'll be able in some form in the next one.

*Kobra* said:
Kobra Rulez

Your such an imposter. Go away.

Anyways, Kobra is the spammiest character ever, but I like his most damaging combo. Which I can't tell you. :)

Disappointed said:
Kobra said:
*Kobra* said:
Kobra Rulez

Your such an imposter. Go away.

Anyways, Kobra is the spammiest character ever, but I like his most damaging combo. Which I can't tell you. :)

Yeah, you're right. Kobra is a little spamming ass ;)

I'm now totally confused on which Kobra you refered too. Maybe I should change my name to avoid confusion.

My favorite character in MK:D has to be Scorpion. He's so badass and I can beat pretty much anyone with him.

I like Raiden. He's been my favorite in every MK game so far.
I also like his Vegeta/Goku inspired finisher in this one.
Although the Pissed off look isn't as cool as his normal slightly forgiving the mortals look imo.

MavadoIsTheCoolest X said:
As usual, my favorite is overlooked. Kabal. Do keep in mind any character can become deadly if you master him/her, and kabal has some serious game.
Same Here...