UMK3 Ninja Pack Request Thread

Yeah I knew about the glitch, it never happened to me, but a lot to a whole bunch of people. Really? I didn't know Skarlet name appeared in MK2, I always thought it was the fans who gave her that name.[/QUOTE] yeah Ed posted a photo of the ending credits and on the list it had the name of Skarlet listed on there it was posted on twitter a couple days ago..you should be able to find it if you have twitter it wasn't too long ago maybe like a week ago when it was posted by Noobde

Skarlet's MK2 look will be cool, can't find the tweet that Boon made.. found the pic of the glitch that put a spot for Skarlet

0015.png

Skarlet's MK2 look will be cool, can't find the tweet that Boon made.. found the pic of the glitch that put a spot for Skarlet

0015.png
That's it that's the glitch from MK 2 for Skarlet..in regards to the Credits screen for MK2 yeah Noobde posted it about a week ago on twitter I remember seeing it as well..I hope someone finds it. There was also one in UMK3 when someone picks 2 Kitanas or Mileenas on Vs. Mode you will see one red female ninja and one blue or one red and one lavender depending on the character

Skarlet is one of my favorite females, but in game play she looks a bit too thin.

Being made of blood, it's constantly that time of the month for her, so it probably affects her appetite...
hehe.gif

Because I do my research a lot on a lot of new content coming out for MK9 and other MK games..I tend to look alot on the MK Wiki and other MK websites for my research along with Twitter which is a big source because Ed is always answering questions about what will be released and what won't, I also come to find out that most of the images I find of new characters or costumes on the MK Wiki have officially came out as DLC so I know that the Palate Swap of the UMK3 Ninja costumes will also be released as DLC because that content released is 95% accurate not all is but most is..I wouldn't be surprised if they even released the MK2 Skarlet costume as seen here several posts above this one because it was also on the MK Wiki..you wait and watch trust me. Oh and it was also brought up on Noobde's twitter again today. That tells me something about those UMK3 Ninja Costumes..let's be honest a lot of people requested them way before along with rain as DLC right?

I hope you're right.
up.gif

Last edited:
That's it that's the glitch from MK 2 for Skarlet..in regards to the Credits screen for MK2 yeah Noobde posted it about a week ago on twitter I remember seeing it as well..I hope someone finds it. There was also one in UMK3 when someone picks 2 Kitanas or Mileenas on Vs. Mode you will see one red female ninja and one blue or one red and one lavender depending on the character

I don't have a twitter but i'll try looking for it.

0015.png

Skarlet MK 2 will look cool
Being made of blood, it's constantly that time of the month for her, so it probably affects her appetite...
hehe.gif

You clever dog, lol

Attention

Go into fatality tutorial

Select Smoke and then choose MK3 Sub Zero

Perform Smoke's first fatality and as S.Z. is dying his costume will turn grey. I though it was a pretty cool glitch.

It works with MK1 Sub-Zero as well. It's really weird.

Yes it is weird I think NRS is trying to pull another tease because you perform Scorpion MK1 Fatality on MK2 Jade or Kitana and you get a white female Ninja glitch...now just a question for those that already completed the story mode if you remember, who was the White Female Ninja in Story mode standing between Smoke and another White Male ninja? Could that have possibly been Khameleon because I do remember her being a white female ninja in MKT on the Nintendo 64?

Yes it is weird I think NRS is trying to pull another tease because you perform Scorpion MK1 Fatality on MK2 Jade or Kitana and you get a white female Ninja glitch...now just a question for those that already completed the story mode if you remember, who was the White Female Ninja in Story mode standing between Smoke and another White Male ninja? Could that have possibly been Khameleon because I do remember her being a white female ninja in MKT on the Nintendo 64?

Classic Smoke was also in the crowd too lol but it was probably just a generic ninja girl although she has the same colors on as Khameleon.

Classic Smoke was also in the crowd too lol but it was probably just a generic ninja girl although she has the same colors on as Khameleon.
But remember also when the trailer came out for the first DLC pack releasing the 7 classic outfits? What happened in the end when Scorpion did his MK1 fatality on MK1 Ermac or Reptile if I remember didn't that ninja turn grey or white..which I and others thought it was a small tease for the release of the Classic Smoke MK2 Outfit?

Ive seen the color glitch happen with many klassic ninjas, But has anyone managed to get more colors from subs mk3 costume?

Im just saying if we did get UMK costumes..id want them to be super detailed..i feel the othern inja costumes could have been made more update while maintaining their orginality. i felt morel ike i was playing a cartoon than a fighter when using the classic sets.

I was thinking today... (This is far fetched and just and idea, but I wanted to share) What if NRS made it so that you could reach a certain milestone in all 3 games in the MKAK, and say you completed a certain milestone in UMK3, you unlocked the UMK3 palette swaps in MK9? Or you reached a certain milestone in MK2 and unlocked the palette swaps from MK2 in MK9? I thought it was a good idea ^_^