UMK3 Ninja Pack Request Thread

UMK3 Male Ninja Palette swaps DLC trailer will be announced sometime in the coming days I'm sure fingers crossed :) ...guys if you remember picking 2 Kitanas in UMK3 or Trilogy wasnt the color of the other Kitana Red if you remember?

Last edited:
UMK3 Male Ninja Palette swaps DLC trailer will be announced sometime in the coming days I'm sure fingers crossed :) ...guys if you remember picking 2 Kitanas in UMK3 or Trilogy wasnt the color of the other Kitana Red if you remember?

I think it was just a random glitch like errormacro but it could happen with all the females. If your talking about alternate color then I don't remember.

Well we both do find Ashley to be incredibly beautiful :D

Hell yeah man, brofist!

brofist.jpg

I think it was just a random glitch like errormacro but it could happen with all the females. If your talking about alternate color then I don't remember.
but that's what also happened in MK2 though when they picked Kitana that same glitch error came about for Skarlet although her name was mentioned after you bet the game

UMK3 Male Ninja Palette swaps DLC trailer will be announced sometime in the coming days I'm sure fingers crossed :) ...guys if you remember picking 2 Kitanas in UMK3 or Trilogy wasn't the color of the other Kitana Red if you remember?

Why are you so sure that the trailer will be released soon???

Why are you so sure that the trailer will be released soon???
Because I do my research a lot on a lot of new content coming out for MK9 and other MK games..I tend to look alot on the MK Wiki and other MK websites for my research along with Twitter which is a big source because Ed is always answering questions about what will be released and what won't, I also come to find out that most of the images I find of new characters or costumes on the MK Wiki have officially came out as DLC so I know that the Palate Swap of the UMK3 Ninja costumes will also be released as DLC because that content released is 95% accurate not all is but most is..I wouldn't be surprised if they even released the MK2 Skarlet costume as seen here several posts above this one because it was also on the MK Wiki..you wait and watch trust me. Oh and it was also brought up on Noobde's twitter again today. That tells me something about those UMK3 Ninja Costumes..let's be honest a lot of people requested them way before along with rain as DLC right?

Last edited:
Hell yeah! But who am I? Lol Goku or Vegeta?

You could be Goku, Vegeta is my favorite lol
1. Vegeta
2. Goku

but that's what also happened in MK2 though when they picked Kitana that same glitch error came about for Skarlet although her name was mentioned after you bet the game

Yeah I knew about the glitch, it never happened to me, but a lot to a whole bunch of people. Really? I didn't know Skarlet name appeared in MK2, I always thought it was the fans who gave her that name.

NO LOL I hate Majin Vegeta! Such a douchebag :laugh:

Lol they all act like douches a couple of times. Gohan could have killed cell off earlier, Goku could have killed Dr Gero, Goku could have killed of the Fat Majin Buu in the beginning lol. Although good thing they didn't that's how the show kept getting better. :laugh: