TRMK's Thursday Night Injustice Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TRMK's Thursday Night Injustice King of the Hill

So did no one run this officially last night?

One thing to make sure to do, as I saw this during Survivor Night, was people inviting each other into matches. That thins out the lobby room and/or makes the game invisible to them. So be sure to join the game from the lobby, not from getting a friend invite.

Re: TRMK's Thursday Night Injustice King of the Hill

If you join from a friend it won't actually have you in the lobby? hmmm

Yep it'll show you in the KOTH game but not in the Injustice TRMK Room so people think it's empty and can't find it.

Also starting next week it's Survivor only when I host, because I like it better. The week of June 10th though I'm out and you guys are on your own.

Kinda late, well pretty late actually, but ggs to everyone that was in the Survivor KOTH this past Wednesday. Fun matches all around and even funnier people haha.

Screw Squirrel's Aquaman though....

The emperor returns to trmk thursday night koth !!!!. Bow now and give me the skin pack i wish to request or i will feast on you mortals pathetic life

silence !!!!! The emperor is speaking !!!

O hey maybe you guys have heard.

I've heard a rumor that the blackest night 1 skin pack is going to be given out to WBID email subscription news people.

Anyone herad anything to confirm deny?

You mortals have your fun no need for the emperors presents!!!

I seek a bow and a thank you from the weak pathetic trmk mortals !!!
Silence !!!!! The emperor is speaking !!!

Dammit I missed it again! I have to write it down or something. I want to play one of these times. Is it KOTH or Survivor matches now? I want to try out my Lex online pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.