Tremor + Klassic Skins

Ahh classic Ermac
I used that skin all the time in MK9. As i just loved the way they looked.

Not really the case here as i kinda dislike the classic skins for ninjas in this game but maybe I'll use it for nostalgia sakes. :p

Edit: That tremor loading looks amazing. So hyped for him and predator.

RADEC

People havent noticed that these are not the same classic skins from MK9 it seems. I prefer the ones in MK9 tbh but these are still amazing

Commander

I did notice.
MK9 Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile & Ermac "Klassic" = MK1
MKX "Klassic" = UMK3, minus Reptile who looks like his MK4 alt.

BBBLP

Robot Rock
Boon's getting pretty old. I wonder how many more MK's he'll pump out before taking a permanent vacation in Brazil.

TurnIntoGhosts

People havent noticed that these are not the same classic skins from MK9 it seems. I prefer the ones in MK9 tbh but these are still amazing

Why do you think people didn't notice they were MK3/UMK3 skins? Even if you're not a hardcore MK fan, I would say it was pretty obvious they weren't the same classic skins as in MK9.

reikoiskahn

Why do you think people didn't notice they were MK3/UMK3 skins? Even if you're not a hardcore MK fan, I would say it was pretty obvious they weren't the same classic skins as in MK9.

I'm never going to get my wish for an MK4 skin for Liu Kang, it seems. :soapbox:

hqdefault.jpg

RADEC

LOL i have played in rooms with people who think these are MK1 costumes

Cryo

I want either Deception Ermac or MK9 Ermac.

latest

ermac-mk9render.jpg