Suggestions for next patch after EVO 2011

I don't really have a lot in mind. but i'll share a few. I think the blockstun in this game is tooo long. idk if its becuz of frame advantage or w.e...but I'm tired of ppl jumping in with punch or kick and then going into a throw and not being able to counter it becuz of the blockstun. kung lao seems fine to me. his spin and highly punishable as well as his teleport. his 2, 4, low hat and 2, 4, 2+1 mixup shud be nerfed tho. and probably make him a lil slower, less frame advantage on moves or more recovery time on moves. raidens teleport cud have a lil more recoveryt time, even tho its already punishable. and rebuild sonya. I'm tired of doing her b2, 1 , f2 string but ending up getting a laser blast. that string is a core part of her juggle gameplay but it jus never works becuz of the input problem. and more recovery time in nightwolfs shoulder charge. otther than that, seems ok

Kung Lao ideas are perfect! ^

Cyrax shouldn't be patched, he has hard kombos to do but they are devastating. Without the Bomb Trap he is already much more balanced.

Reptile should maybe have his dash easier to punish because people spam that. They come close by using it like three times and then attack you. If you block it they can still attack you before you can. So maybe just make it easier to punish or make the distance less.

Kano should have his Up Ball to be toned down to less damage as Cage's Flip Kick. Because they patched it that it was equal but people spam it, so I think it should be lowered again. He already has two other Ball moves. Soooo yeah.

kano is fine. you just suck.

the only thing i could think of is nerf kratos b2 hold because i'm tired of the *****ing over it. i'm tired of all the hate mail but give him a little speed boost so i don't have to dash twice to do one normal dash.

i wouldn't care if they nerfed him 10% on his b2 hold because i don't use it at all. if they gave him a little speed boost.

Last edited:
Calm down dude, no need to be so rude...

I agree with Armon24, Kano's ball moves should be nerfed.

the nerfed them already on both speed and punish. and if u play smart against him his ball moves become useless.

kano has two ball moves up ball,canonball/downball it's the same input except ur in the air.

Last edited:
Think they should buff Sub a tiny bit. Add super armor to his EN slide. Make him be able to slide under high projectiles. And something needs to be done to his ground freeze. Maybe speed it up or something. Its pretty much useless right now as is. And maybe up his damage on combos a tiny bit. It sucks that an 8 hit combo usually only nets 25 - 30%.
And I agree with all about KL needing to be tweaked as well.

Think they should buff Sub a tiny bit. Add super armor to his EN slide. Make him be able to slide under high projectiles. And something needs to be done to his ground freeze. Maybe speed it up or something. Its pretty much useless right now as is. And maybe up his damage on combos a tiny bit. It sucks that an 8 hit combo usually only nets 25 - 30%.
And I agree with all about KL needing to be tweaked as well.

SZ needs no buff, he is a top tier, he would be overpowered with a buff, he has been nerfed 2 times cause of this...

SZ needs no buff, he is a top tier, he would be overpowered with a buff, he has been nerfed 2 times cause of this...

i agree he is just fine i don't see why people think he needs a buff when he can control what u can do by canceling out jump in's and rushers with his clone he has to be weak somewere and if its his slide then thats were he's weak.

combo damage is fine 8 to10 hit combos should do 20 to 30% damage.

Cyrax --> extra damage scaling with net and/or bombs

Kung Lao --> smaller hitbox on spin / less frame advantage after his 2,4 mixup

Liu Kang --> b3,1,2 should only be linkable 2-3 times

Sheeva --> some advantage/safe strings on block and/or speed buff

Kratos --> small damage nerf and/or less damage on arrows and/or increased damage scaling after Helios

Quan Chi --> safe tele on whiff NOT on block

Skarlet --> damage nerf

Mileena --> greater hitbox on MILEENA on D+4

Kitana --> damage scaling on Fan Lift (only enough so that she can't get so many 50%s)

Sub-Zero --> slide avoids high projects.

Raiden --> teleport punishable (as much as Rain's)

Reptile --> dash more punishable on block

Sindel --> damage buff
I think I touched everything I want...

Fair enough no buff. But his Enhanced slide should have super armor and his slide should pass under high projectiles. Reptile can slide under highs. And his ground freeze does need to be sped up. You can't use it unless you use the enhanced version from half screen. Its way too slow to be effective.

Fair enough no buff. But his Enhanced slide should have super armor and his slide should pass under high projectiles. Reptile can slide under highs. And his ground freeze does need to be sped up. You can't use it unless you use the enhanced version from half screen. Its way too slow to be effective.

You can use it in resets... Making it fast AND unblockable AND give sub a free combo would be OP

Cyrax --> extra damage scaling with net and/or bombs

Kung Lao --> smaller hitbox on spin / less frame advantage after his 2,4 mixup

Liu Kang --> b3,1,2 should only be linkable 2-3 times

Sheeva --> some advantage/safe strings on block and/or speed buff

Kratos --> small damage nerf and/or less damage on arrows and/or increased damage scaling after Helios

Quan Chi --> safe tele on whiff NOT on block

Skarlet --> damage nerf

Mileena --> greater hitbox on MILEENA on D+4

Kitana --> damage scaling on Fan Lift (only enough so that she can't get so many 50%s)

Sub-Zero --> slide avoids high projects.

Raiden --> teleport punishable (as much as Rain's)

Reptile --> dash more punishable on block

Sindel --> damage buff
I think I touched everything I want...

I agree with everything but kitana and mileena. fan lift already scales damage. example: xray does 31 puny %. fan lift into xray does 29 punier %. no need for more damage scaling. and a greater hitbox on mileena's d4? have u gone mad lol. that move is GODLIKE. the reach is insane and she has the smallest hitbox in the game when she uses that move, which means she can avoid almost any attack in the game, even some overheads! unless u meant a greater hitbox which means to make it easier to hit her out of it lol

I agree with everything but kitana and mileena. fan lift already scales damage. example: xray does 31 puny %. fan lift into xray does 29 punier %. no need for more damage scaling. and a greater hitbox on mileena's d4? have u gone mad lol. that move is GODLIKE. the reach is insane and she has the smallest hitbox in the game when she uses that move, which means she can avoid almost any attack in the game, even some overheads! unless u meant a greater hitbox which means to make it easier to hit her out of it lol
29% is NOT puny, let alone 31%....... all I have to say
Scratch that
2% on an X-RAY?? JESUS CALL THE WAHMBULANCE, SO MUCH SCALING

And if you read, I said that the hitbox on Mileena should be increased... not the move's hitbox

29% is NOT puny, let alone 31%....... all I have to say
Scratch that
2% on an X-RAY?? JESUS CALL THE WAHMBULANCE, SO MUCH SCALING

And if you read, I said that the hitbox on Mileena should be increased... not the move's hitbox

dude relax lol. get the dick out ur ass for a sec. kit has one of the weakest xrays in the game so 31% is puny for an xray. and u said u wanted fan lift to have damage scaling and I proved that it already does. and if had read my last part about mileena,u would've realized that I knew wat u were talkin about. no need to show off on this website, u internet thug lol

dude relax lol. get the dick out ur ass for a sec. kit has one of the weakest xrays in the game so 31% is puny for an xray. and u said u wanted fan lift to have damage scaling and I proved that it already does. and if had read my last part about mileena,u would've realized that I knew wat u were talkin about. no need to show off on this website, u internet thug lol

You know what? You are so totally right... I have massive amounts of dick in my ass because I said that you were wrong... I am just such a thug aren't I.... shame on me ;)

I am just confused about the highlighted part... You are proving that 31% is puny by saying that 31% is puny.................... >all of my wat

Also, I knew it had damage scaling on it... When I say damage scaling it should go with saying that it is increased dmg. scaling, because every move in a string has damage scaling...

EDIT:: how am I the one showing off..... a lot of posts I see you make are you saying that you are a beast with Kitana LMAO

I was about to post this on TYM when I saw this yesterday. I agree on the superarmor on the ex slide. I was almost in favor of making the ex slide safe on block, but I think that might make him too powerful. I am not sold on adding chip damage for the ice blast and ex ice blast, I would rather that ice blast and ex ice blast knocking your opponent back when it is blocked. I just don't feel like the ice blast should add damage, and knocking them back would make some sense in my head. I understand why some want the chip damage though.