[SPOILERS] Online Menu, Krypt, New fatalities, Alts and more

This all just feels so wrong. F all these idiots spoiling everything. im not mad because of the spoilers, but the lack of respect for NetherRealm. Ed Boon and NetherRealm try to put tons of cool stuff in these games for us to discover on their own and then casual ass hats have to go ruin everything

This all just feels so wrong. F all these idiots spoiling everything. im not mad because of the spoilers, but the lack of respect for NetherRealm. Ed Boon and NetherRealm try to put tons of cool stuff in these games for us to discover on their own and then casual ass hats have to go ruin everything

You don't have to open the damned thread. It said Spoiler in the title.

You don't have to open the damned thread. It said Spoiler in the title.

Did you not read a single thing I just said? Personally as someone thats going to play the game, I dont care about spoilers. What I do care about is the disrespect towards NetherRealm by things BEING spoiled

[MENTION=3802]natedoggcata[/MENTION] I sorta feel what you mean. Personally I've been avoiding story mode spoilers but online features are something I must know about. That's one of the main selling points for me.

[MENTION=3802]natedoggcata[/MENTION] I sorta feel what you mean. Personally I've been avoiding story mode spoilers but online features are something I must know about. That's one of the main selling points for me.

Yeah the story spoilers are the only thing Im staying away from even though ive heard a few things. Although after hearing who you unlock in story mode and how some people say the ending is garbage, im tempted to just spoil it to save myself disappointment

King of the Hill is back, YESS!

Team battle sounds awesome too.
Who else is hyped for 5v5 kombat?
I remember one of the devs accidentally spoiling on stream that you could go into practice mode online while others are fighting and stuff like that...
Can't wait to see how it works.

^Fun little debate.
I don't care for spoilers. Evidently by my signature and profile picture.
I am the one who is the most active in the spoiler threads. Lol.

Something I noticed about that music that is very disappointing. Is there no "choose your fighter" music? It went from the main menu to the select screen with the same music playing

Yeah the story spoilers are the only thing Im staying away from even though ive heard a few things. Although after hearing who you unlock in story mode and how some people say the ending is garbage, im tempted to just spoil it to save myself disappointment

I wouldn't, man.
You should already know how whiney people can be so what they feel is bad or whatever can be totally different to you.

I wish I didn't but I spoiled myself and watched up to chapter 4 and it was AWESOME.
Soo much better than MK9's story mode.
I felt like I was watching an actual movie but it was balanced with the right amount of QTEs and gameplay.

Save yourself the experience.
The game is not far away.

I love how D'Vorah is basically wearing a bikini in her alt costume and they just made it look like its part of her body

Something I noticed about that music that is very disappointing. Is there no "choose your fighter" music? It went from the main menu to the select screen with the same music playing

I'm pretty sure he had the music down and sound effects up.
Streamers usually do that so the audience can hear better.

Wonder how many people still think Jacqui is a "wasted slot" after seeing gameplay?

I was afraid she would be the next Sheeva but she actually looks like a top tier character.

Wonder how many people still think Jacqui is a "wasted slot" after seeing gameplay?

I was afraid she would be the next Sheeva but she actually looks like a top tier character.

Everything ive seen from her so far looks boring. She would have been way cooler if she was actually a kick boxer but she is just female jax

Everything ive seen from her so far looks boring. She would have been way cooler if she was actually a kick boxer but she is just female jax

I guess they are both similar in a sense, they both throw punches :???:
Plus if she was a kickboxer, wouldn't she just be a Cassie clone?? :???: :???:

Last edited: