So, who on the Xbox has bought the Avatar Costumes?

Haven't bought any of the new ones yet, but I got SZ when he originally came out. Waiting until after Skarlet comes out to make sure I have enough points for her before getting the Kano eye. If I have enough left, depending on how much Skarlet costs (thus how much other characters would too), I may get the retro SZ as well.

Yep. http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802575207fd?cid=search

Or better yet (depending on your point of view anyway):
MortalKombatAvataroutfits.jpg

I was thinking of buying the classic ninja blue but since I saw the noob mask (and how they released the full ermac costume after the mask) I think I am going to wait and see if they release a full noob costume. Meh I'll probably still buy subzero when I buy the classic costume dlc.

Nope. I will NEVER pay for Avatar-related garbage. I'm content with my avatar enough with free stuff that I got. I'm only spending my MS points on stuff that actually affects gameplay.

I would buy some, but they aren't on the Australian marketplace, and unlike DLC they aren't shared between accounts. I can buy them with my UK account, but then when I sign out and sign back in with my australian account they aren't useable :(

Picked up Ermacs mask a while back along with the NRS grey shirt. Prolly picking up the back MK logo one havn't decided on anything else yet.

I would buy some, but they aren't on the Australian marketplace, and unlike DLC they aren't shared between accounts. I can buy them with my UK account, but then when I sign out and sign back in with my australian account they aren't useable :(

Wait, so the game is banned and you get the avatar stuff only?

...That seems like a kick to the balls to me, it's like saying "You want Mortal Kombat? Here's your Mortal Kombat!"....bloody Australian ratings board...it's so unfair.

What would you like to see released for your Avatar?

I want Purple retro classic ninja outfits, Sektor/Cyrax body outfits

Re: Avatar DLC

is there something wrong about wanting to wear the kitana out fit??? i mean its just an Avatar im not actually gonna go around wearing it in real life! shes my main person i play with. or

maybe kitana fans would be cool!
little mk drangon that flys around you
jaxs arms
classic cybrog outfits!

I wont be happy until they release the classic Kung Lao outfit that they picctured in the limited edition previews.

No, maybe a Skarlet one if they release ......

BTW, the avatars in KOTH PS3 , those MK 2011 little dudes, are way better than these on Xbox, but, shame they will not be avaliable on XBL.

No, maybe a Skarlet one if they release ......

BTW, the avatars in KOTH PS3 , those MK 2011 little dudes, are way better than these on Xbox, but, shame they will not be avaliable on XBL.

I saw the guys on the PS3. I wish they would sell them on the Xbox marketplace. =<