*Sigh* Disconnects and quitters ¬_¬

Only been playing for 10 mins and already have had 3 quitters. Its getting worse by the day. I'm at 34 disconnects now.

Yeah I refuse to play online randoms atm. Probably holding me back from getting good. But I really hate appeasing those quitters by giving them a free out of jail card.

so til then I'll Koth with guys on this site, and TYM.

and I'll play offline alot.

Yeah I refuse to play online randoms atm. Probably holding me back from getting good. But I really hate appeasing those quitters by giving them a free out of jail card.

so til then I'll Koth with guys on this site, and TYM.

and I'll play offline alot.

Im with you, I have time to play right now but im hesitating getting online, however while I am deciding Im reading hector rant about Kobe on twitter and deciding if I want to purchase this or not:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171035231998?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I've played over 400 ranked matches and I think I've had 13 rage quitters. Not that many. Hell of a lot less than MK9

lol I've played only like 15 online ranked.

I've had 10 rage quitters.

Probably cuz most of those matches i was hawkgirl lol

So Hawkgirl is the Guile of this game?
Fvck me...

For some matchups she plays keep away. And she flies around making it really hard for alot of players to approach her and pressure her.

she can fly higher than people's jumps. So they have to hit the peak of their jump just to hit her out of the air, and doing sucha thing is risky. Because if I call you out. I can just land at the same time then D2 anti-air into combo.

I wonder if Batman's glitter thing works against that?

Also Green Lantern must be hell for you huh

I wonder if Batman's glitter thing works against that?

Also Green Lantern must be hell for you huh

No I feel it's 5-5 his lift can't reach me. He has that air-dash attack move, but my straight mace shot beats it. If I want to play it safe I can just stop flying. And he'll air dash that move above me into my anti-air combo.

His other zoning tools can't hit me while I'm flying.

He's not that bad at all.

Raven does really well against hawkgirl. I think it's in Raven's favor. Granted I haven't played that matchup much. I think Deathstroke Hawkgirl is 6-4 in Deathstroke's favor.

while deathstroke has tools to knock her out of the sky.

Hawkgirl is one of the few only characters that deathstroke actually needs his upward shot machine gun lol.

Making zoning her a little more of a challenge than other members of the cast.

Hawkgirl can fly, aftera gun shot. fly up and diagnal a bit, then cancel flight expecting an upward aimed machine gun shot. And you avoid that and get a dash, and you're practically on top of him. But since her upclose game is just "average" Deathstroke doesn't have to work too too hard to get her off of him. And most of hawkgirls decent combos send him mid screen away where you DON'T want him so you're forced to cut damage even shorter to keep him near you unless you're in the corner.

Anyways Deathstroke has answers, but because of her ability to fly. It's harder to zone her if she knows what she's doing because she adds one more mix up deathstroke has to watch out for when zoning.

Raven does really well against hawkgirl. I think it's in Raven's favor. Granted I haven't played that matchup much. I think Deathstroke Hawkgirl is 6-4 in Deathstroke's favor.

while deathstroke has tools to knock her out of the sky.

Hawkgirl is one of the few only characters that deathstroke actually needs his upward shot machine gun lol.

Making zoning her a little more of a challenge than other members of the cast.

Hawkgirl can fly, aftera gun shot. fly up and diagnal a bit, then cancel flight expecting an upward aimed machine gun shot. And you avoid that and get a dash, and you're practically on top of him. But since her upclose game is just "average" Deathstroke doesn't have to work too too hard to get her off of him. And most of hawkgirls decent combos send him mid screen away where you DON'T want him so you're forced to cut damage even shorter to keep him near you unless you're in the corner.

Anyways Deathstroke has answers, but because of her ability to fly. It's harder to zone her if she knows what she's doing because she adds one more mix up deathstroke has to watch out for when zoning.

What Critical says above is very true. And as a proficient Hawkgirl user, that match up is definitely in Slade's favor. But it doesn't mean it's always his victory. As you close in on the mercenary, while being wary of his sword specials, either punish him with a Wing Evade to Flying Drop Kick, combo him since she has a couple mixups which 2 of her combos lead to overheads. Plus frustrate him with whiff Mace Charges to keep him confused while staying at a close-sweep distance (Never go far back unless you like to eat the bullets he'll fire at your ass).

Hmmm. I hardly ever fought against the other two Titans (Cyborg and Raven) at all. I guess they're really ridiculously unfair to use.

Ridiculously unfair? Care to explain?

Are you saying they're hard to use or that they're overpowered?

I assumed, that he assumed that they were technical and hard to play in comparison to easy mode hawkgirl.

the only thing tough to use about hawkgirl is her B3 link after 1,2,3. That's it.