Shao Kahn in story mode impossible

Lol, he is actually extremely easy, just back up to the end of the screen and spam your projectiles, he'll start taunting so do a superman then and repeat and simply jump straight up over his spear if he throws it, no biggie. You'll see it's a walk in the park like that.

depends i never use raiden so i just had to find something to spam but im sure for people that mains raiden they beat him in a minute or two

Keep teleporting then hit HK soon as you appear, then quickly rinse and repeat. Thats how I did it.. worked like a charm

Every time I try to jump over him, he just follows suit and shoulder clobbers me in the air. The hammer never seems to miss, and it even seems when I actually try to jump back or dodge it, I just seem to stand there and he still clobbers me. I have tried teleporting before, and he just magically spins around and plasters me with his hammer, spears, shoulder rush, he's used them all. It usually takes me at least 3 tries before I actially get him. Sometimes longer.

I resent having to play Arcade only in one player and fight Kahn every time I want to play the game.

Just learn his attacks and when he is getting up from being knocked down, time a jump over him so he performs an attack in the direction you were just in, and then he will be open to a combo, also, when you have him in the corner, a VERY good combo you can do is, 334 334 33 electrocute superman