SC4 Tournament anyone?

Sheva-Saibot

I was thinking about running a casual Soul Calibur 4 tournament, and I'm wondering if anybody here would be interested in it. Will be played on 360 or ps3, depends on which can get more people, will do both if they each reach at least 8 people a piece. Want as many people that I can get. Just simply give you system and name if your in.

watch out for Kilik spam

I used to be really good at these games. not liking the direction the series went. I bet I could still whip out Soul Calibur 2 and kick some ass though. Astaroth/Nightmare were my mains. Big bad dudes with longass range. If theres any news on a SC2 tournament let me know.

watch out for Kilik spam

I used to be really good at these games. not liking the direction the series went. I bet I could still whip out Soul Calibur 2 and kick some ass though. Astaroth/Nightmare were my mains. Big bad dudes with longass range. If theres any news on a SC2 tournament let me know.

I feel bad now. Didn't know Kilik was that type of character. D: (I'm using him, but only playing offline for now.)

I feel bad now. Didn't know Kilik was that type of character. D: (I'm using him, but only playing offline for now.)

oh, sorry to discourage you. Kilik is really fun to play I will admit, but he's pretty much scorpion(overused and spamy) and kung lao(power) of this game. But dont let me stop you from playing as him. The only character that is more annoying than kilik in soul calibur 4 is Amy.

but yeah, play whoever you want, and if you just got the game I say you give each character a try.

oh, sorry to discourage you. Kilik is really fun to play I will admit, but he's pretty much scorpion(overused and spamy) and kung lao(power) of this game. But dont let me stop you from playing as him. The only character that is more annoying than kilik in soul calibur 4 is Amy.

but yeah, play whoever you want, and if you just got the game I say you give each character a try.

I see. I'm using him more to get to know the game and unlock stuff, but my favorite character has always been Seoung Mi-na. I also love Xianghua ("Just kidding!"). Eventually I'll practice more with other characters too.

i feel like i'll never find my kilik :( at least aldo is my liu kang :)
i love you too sis!! <3

btw, i found design concepts 4 Sophitia from SC2, i love the 3rd one, it has piiiink!!
sc2sophitia.jpg

Last edited:
I love Soul Calibur, even though I feel the 4th was definitely the weakest of the series gameplay wise, it's still good fun.

About when would this tournament be happening? I'll be on vacation July 1-11th likely, but play on PS3 using Siegfried or Xianghua. If it's before or after that date range, count me in. If not, that's cool too, no need to adjust the whole schedule around one dude, obviously.

We need one more ps3 player to make a bracket of 8 people. Let me know if anyone has a friend that would be interested in this :)