Rap

I despise rap. If they actually played insurments then mabey but they really don't do anything but rhyme really fast im sorry but if i wan't to listen to obnoxious people rhyming i'll watch PBS

Ps. Rap isn't MUSIC!!!

Damion_Gringe said:
I despise rap. If they actually played insurments then mabey but they really don't do anything but rhyme really fast im sorry but if i wan't to listen to obnoxious people rhyming i'll watch PBS

Ps. Rap isn't MUSIC!!!

Rap is music it's just not your type of music, they do use instruments, like drums, electronic pianoes and synssizers. Also, comparing rap to PBS is a little harsh and a bad comparison considering that a pbs rhyme won't get you shot. :lol:

Im talking about some of the NEW'r rap that dosen't use ibsturments and even rap that does isn't worth listeng to because it dosen't mean anything. All there trying to do is fit as many curses they can into a sentence. the usal sentance in a rap song sounds like" Yo we be inda bitch hood bitch dont make damn fuck bitch smake me up shoot dem hoes cus they be fucking my cool with der shit?" im under imperssion that most of that will be censored\

ps. oh really Mr. rogers was shot. once in the leg

Damion_Gringe said:
Im talking about some of the NEW'r rap that dosen't use ibsturments and even rap that does isn't worth listeng to because it dosen't mean anything. All there trying to do is fit as many curses they can into a sentence. the usal sentance in a rap song sounds like" Yo we be inda bitch hood bitch dont make damn !@#$ bitch smake me up shoot dem hoes cus they be !@#$ my cool with der shit?" im under imperssion that most of that will be censored\

ps. oh really Mr. rogers was shot. once in the leg

Mr. Rogers don't count cause he wasn't shot because of his rhymes, even though he should have been. He was robbed, I think, and he was trying to fight off his attacker. It was either that or he was in the service one or the other.

Ummm, damion, do you own any rap cds? or do you just listen to static x all day and just assume that rap is the worst? Cause there are many hip hop and rap artists (yes, there is a difference) that dont curse much. Listen to Del tha funky homosapien, aesop rock, and listen to Game just cause hes amazing.

And diddyman, you hear Games 300 bars of dissing g unit? Its incredible...I can send you the mp3 if you do so desire.

I don't really like Rap, but Old-Skool rap is the total SHIZZ! My favorite song is The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight

All about Gravediggaz and Wu-Tang Clan

Gravediggaz and Wu-Tang Clan can't go wrong with those two. And no offense but most of you don't even know rap music you people probably never even heard 36 chambers or gravediggaz 6 feet deep. You guy probably don't even know the nine Wu-Tang members

Rap is Crap.

Not only is it bad to listen to but it's bad for our society in general and is heavily influencing the new generation of kids in a bad bad way. Your daughter is a slut at the age of 13? Blame it on rap. Cause it's the cause.

El Chupacabra said:
Rap is Crap.

Not only is it bad to listen to but it's bad for our society in general and is heavily influencing the new generation of kids in a bad bad way. Your daughter is a slut at the age of 13? Blame it on rap. Cause it's the cause.
not all rap is about pimps & hoes if you get a chance download this song 12 jewelz by gravediggaz

TeddyBluegrass said:
Ummm, damion, do you own any rap cds? or do you just listen to static x all day and just assume that rap is the worst? Cause there are many hip hop and rap artists (yes, there is a difference) that dont curse much. Listen to Del tha funky homosapien, aesop rock, and listen to Game just cause hes amazing.

And diddyman, you hear Games 300 bars of dissing g unit? Its incredible...I can send you the mp3 if you do so desire.

i woulden't waste my money on that shit. don't get me wrong if they still sang (oh im sorry i mean rapped) about how blacks were being mistgreated then that would be one thing i woulden't like the music but i would respect there ideas. but this.. this is just rasist sexist garbage!.

no id rather spend my money on comic book's edward gorey art collection's classic rock cd's and pop rocks (THE CANDY). thank you very much

ps. Some of the rap may not be about "pimps & hoes" but i still don't like it. as i said above its more than the lyrics its also the beat and the fact that the insturmentals are forced.

and btw ive never heard stick x what kind of music is it?

oh and one more thing classic rap is okay wu tang clan i like them not the songs but they seem good

I only like the diplomats,lil wayne,everyone in g unit except 50 because hes a snitch and mostly all rap i just cant stand rappers who say they do things they dont.

Crazy the Clown said:
Octavious said:
FOR ALL YALL WHO DONT LIKE EMINEM AND THE GAME YOU ARE ONE STUPID MO FO!

Hating Eminem makes me stupid? He tries putting on a Detroit thug image, but the truth is he's a wimpy white guy from St. Louis, Missouri. You have to be born and raised in Detroit in order to represent it.

Bottom line? Eminem's nothing more than a poor man's Vanilla Ice, circa 1990.

Excuse me? he doesn't try to put a thug image on! Have you heard him rap about selling drugs? Or killing people? Or being shot at? Anything that a regular rapper would say? White vanilla ice? Give me a break! The dude is a lyrical genius if he was that bad he wouldn't have been around this long. I admit that he is now trying to hard to be funny but he is a f'ing genious. Oh I have to ask this. Why don't you think that they are white vailla ices? They both wear make up and talk about juggalos and juggalettes and killing people and getting girls when everyone knows every thing they say is false! They are f'ing drugies saying in their sleep they seen the dark circus and have to make 8 albums about some imaginary joker cards? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!? They are awful rappers and will never be good they don't even sound like they fucking hit puberty yet! Jesus you idiots are begging me to flame you. Flame over,if i do say so myself you have just been

[ ] VV I\/ 3 I]

Re: All about Gravediggaz and Wu-Tang Clan

REPTILE978 said:
Gravediggaz and Wu-Tang Clan can't go wrong with those two. And no offense but most of you don't even know rap music you people probably never even heard 36 chambers or gravediggaz 6 feet deep. You guy probably don't even know the nine Wu-Tang members

YOU probally don't know that their are over 36 members of wu-tang thus the 36 chambers each chamber represents a member in wu-tang even if they don't all rap.

TeddyBluegrass said:

I'm interested in hearing it as i have not.

Re: All about Gravediggaz and Wu-Tang Clan

KiLlAcAm said:
REPTILE978 said:

YOU probally don't know that their are over 36 members of wu-tang thus the 36 chambers each chamber represents a member in wu-tang even if they don't all rap.
Actually even more than that now, but yes I've been knowing that

I listen to what I want to listen to. If the popular group hates it, the hell with them. I'd rather listen to two Southwest Detroit rapping clowns who try to make light of the weight of the world with funny rhymes and phat beats than some bleach-blonde jackass who keeps contributing to the weight by rapping about killing his mom, killing his baby mama, and pretty much bashing anyone better than him. (Which is damn near everyone.) Hell, at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if a 5-year-old kid farting on a snare drum got dissed by him. I stand by what I said, and if you don't like it, I could give a f--- less.

And, I don't speak for everybody, but I do speak for a lot of people when I say this: When you write in 1337, you just show more and more of your ignorance. (As if an unwarranted flaming didn't do the job, just fine.)

And as far as what El Chupacabra says, that's a load of crap, and you know it. The blame belongs with irresponsible parents, not with the media. Blaming the media is doing nothing more than passing the buck, which is little more than chickening out. If you disagree, I'm sorry.

Crazy the Clown said:
I listen to what I want to listen to. If the popular group hates it, the hell with them. I'd rather listen to two Southwest Detroit rapping clowns who try to make light of the weight of the world with funny rhymes and phat beats than some bleach-blonde jackass who keeps contributing to the weight by rapping about killing his mom, killing his baby mama, and pretty much bashing anyone better than him. (Which is damn near everyone.) Hell, at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if a 5-year-old kid farting on a snare drum got dissed by him. I stand by what I said, and if you don't like it, I could give a f--- less.

And, I don't speak for everybody, but I do speak for a lot of people when I say this: When you write in 1337, you just show more and more of your ignorance. (As if an unwarranted flaming didn't do the job, just fine.)

And as far as what El Chupacabra says, that's a load of crap, and you know it. The blame belongs with irresponsible parents, not with the media. Blaming the media is doing nothing more than passing the buck, which is little more than chickening out. If you disagree, I'm sorry.

Yes and what you listen to is complete garbage. Yes he talks about killing his mother and his babys mother. He disses everyone better then him? Would you like to name those people? O and ICP is any better? I used to listen to them and in one of their songs willy bubba they talk about killing a mentaly challenged kid and in many songs they talk about rapeing and killing people. In fact thats almost all they talk about. Phat beats? Give me a break! Wanna hear some phat beats? Listen to swizz beatz or mannie fresh. Not ICP garbage.

KiLlAcAm said:
I used to listen to them and in one of their songs willy bubba they talk about killing a mentaly challenged kid and in many songs they talk about rapeing and killing people. In fact thats almost all they talk about.

You're wrong. In the ICP's songs, they have NEVER talked about raping anyone. They talked about making someone pay for trying to rape someone close to them, but that's as close as it gets. You're too closed-minded to see any good out of what you consider to be, "garbage." Congratulations, KiLlAcAm. You have wasted your time in trying to judge me by my tastes in music. Do me a favor and take the advice of my pacifist sister. "Live and let live."

I've said all I have to say on the matter. I'll say no more.

KiLlAcAm said:
Crazy the Clown said:
Octavious said:
FOR ALL YALL WHO DONT LIKE EMINEM AND THE GAME YOU ARE ONE STUPID MO FO!

Hating Eminem makes me stupid? He tries putting on a Detroit thug image, but the truth is he's a wimpy white guy from St. Louis, Missouri. You have to be born and raised in Detroit in order to represent it.

Bottom line? Eminem's nothing more than a poor man's Vanilla Ice, circa 1990.

Excuse me? he doesn't try to put a thug image on! Have you heard him rap about selling drugs? Or killing people? Or being shot at? Anything that a regular rapper would say? White vanilla ice? Give me a break! The dude is a lyrical genius if he was that bad he wouldn't have been around this long. I admit that he is now trying to hard to be funny but he is a f'ing genious. Oh I have to ask this. Why don't you think that they are white vailla ices? They both wear make up and talk about juggalos and juggalettes and killing people and getting girls when everyone knows every thing they say is false! They are f'ing drugies saying in their sleep they seen the dark circus and have to make 8 albums about some imaginary joker cards? WHAT THE !@#$ IS THAT!? They are awful rappers and will never be good they don't even sound like they !@#$ hit puberty yet! Jesus you idiots are begging me to flame you. Flame over,if i do say so myself you have just been

[ ] VV I\/ 3 I]

SOMEBODY GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: