Out of Boredom

Prophet

Out of boredom I just made a title for TRMK, for a Noob Theme. I'm not saying I'm making themes, this is just what I think it would/should look like, feedback appreciated:

trmk_noobtitle.jpg

Wow I like it... I'll point Jeff at it to see what he thinks. We need some new themes bad and this is a good starting point (probably the hardest part of the themes)

Any other ideas or suggestions would be great, we love to hear ideas that you guys have!

I figured I'd take a crack at makin' one so here's mine.

TRMKDRAGONKING2.jpg

dunno if the colors really match the dragon kings personality but I couldn't really think of any color except green and that had already been taken by Jade so I thought I'd just go with a color scheme that I like.

and just for fun(hopefully you guys don't take offence to this,I did a worse one to ROK).I give you a little parody..don't take offence..I love this site.
TRMKparody1.jpg

Midget Kong said:
and just for fun(hopefully you guys don't take offence to this,I did a worse one to ROK).I give you a little parody..don't take offence..I love this site.

HAHAHA!!! I love it!

"This is what you get when you milk my chubby pickle."

Prophet said:
Out of boredom I just made a title for TRMK, for a Noob Theme. I'm not saying I'm making themes, this is just what I think it would/should look like, feedback appreciated:

trmk_noobtitle.jpg
That is sweet! Can you do more please?

Thanks for the inspiration guys. As you can tell, creating the graphics is the easiest part of making a new theme. I have PSD files all setup so that I can make a new theme rather quickly; however, the real problem when it comes to making these is coming up with a color scheme that works. That's the toughest thing for me. I'm a real stickler when it comes to matching these colors together. But you guys are giving me some really good ideas I can run with.

BTW, that Simmons theme is good, but not as good as bugged out eyes Boon theme we run almost every april fools. :p

the_sim said:
Prophet said:

trmk_noobtitle.jpg
That is sweet! Can you do more please?

Sure! Name a character :D

EDIT: One thing though, how did you get the font with the shadow? What font did you use?

Prophet said:
Okay.. funny thing is, I use PSP7. Go me! :D
Are you serious? o_O

And yeah, I like the banner you made for the board. This place does need new ones. I'm using the Shang Tsung one right now.

Lastly, GBD I love your new sig...