OFFICIAL TAG/AVATAR REQUEST THREAD

sure thing ;)... check the top post again '_' it should have shrunk

Edit: NVM that one is going 2 teh trash.. I'll do it myself since photobucket resizing sucks >;P

here you go

22a8cee8.jpg

^_^ you're welcome.... !!! .... O_O ^$&# the transparency's not working >_< ;-; sorry about that.... I guess I didn't notice cuz of the black background where I posted it ;-;

Disappointed said:
Alright, Khaos. I'd like a sig with Rikimaru on it (pic is here)

if you want to put "Disappointed" on it, that'd be cool.

Thanks in advance

Hope you like it...

diss7vh.jpg

(woot 900th post)

I'd like a sig of Ermac, old costume, new look.(Maybe just palette swap subby)I'd appriciate it!Oh and have it say Cam on it.

Viva La Ermac here's your sig

kenshisig.jpg

hope you like ^_^

Also all of you who I made sigs/avis for please don't 4get to upload/save your images to your own image host because mine is almost full.... and I don't want it to get lost because I erased it T_T so yeah.. please don't forget okay? ^_^

Also I have finals coming up @_@ so I won't be active that much... so yeah... ^^' sorry ppl who wanted images... can you wait like a week or so? :oops: thnx ^_^

or I'm sure there'll be others who make them 4 you :D so yeah see you when finals are over ^_^ <3

Camu-san said:
I'd like a sig of Ermac, old costume, new look.(Maybe just palette swap subby)I'd appriciate it!Oh and have it say Cam on it.

I gotchu man, working on it right now.

sweet sig you made there Kore i would love to join in with the sig making but for soem reason i havn't gotten it from JSOOGES. If your viewing this post if you have it or not because its been about 2 days now.

Dude, I am so sorry. I have had family issues here at home so I haven't had time to do anything. Keep trying game renders. I promise I wil finish it as soon as I can.

Just wondering if someone could make me a sig and avatar with the "old" shang Tsung from SM and MK1 , i'm a total NoOb at this so any help would be appreciated ty.

Can someone make me a sig with Dante from DMC and Raiden. If you guys can do this can you make a text say Heaven or Hell if you want

Ah, I posted the wrong post in the wrong section!!

Anyway I would like an ENLARGED image of this: *as a signature only please*

th_deec8_complex.jpg

*If you could add my name to it at the very top*

Or just please make me a sig of Scorpion and Sub-Zero attacking each other with my name across the top please.

All help is appreciated. Thansk.