Odds of one of the Beetles making it in?

Demetrius

Recently I've become a huge fan of Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes), and was wondering if you guys think he might be added in at some point.

Money is tight, and I haven't been able to pick the game up yet, but I still want to.

In the now cancelled New 52 version, the girl he likes (And I assume is in the same class with, never said) is sixteen, so around there.

The origin starts with them going to her sixteenth birthday.

He is; think of Iron Man, where his suit is actively trying to tell him to kill people. He uses a lot of sonic based weapon, though his suit appears to be made of living alien metal, able to shape shift into rams, nail guns, sonic weapons, and praying mantis claws.

WARNING: CONTAINS YOUNG JUSTICE SPOILERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Blue Beetle Vs Black Beetle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A92zEHIi53Y

Blue Beetle secondary fight (Very title is spoiler tastic)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nGyQWzTpAk

Black Beetle Vs Young Justice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fbDkH3JdaY
(Keep in mind that he's on his own alien tech ship, hence the control over it he has)

Yes, he shares some similarities with Cyborg, but the same could be said about GL and Sinestro :p

I've never even heard of this beetle character but he looks awesome. Maybe have a flying move like Hawk Girl.

He was a great character in the JLA in the 90's, got wrecked by Doomsday in the Death of Superman storyline. Not so sure about the new 52 one, it's too diffrent from the other character to have peaked my interest.

Oooh I'm not to sure.

I mean he's still a teen, he couldn't handle all that dimension hoping imo

He was a great character in the JLA in the 90's, got wrecked by Doomsday in the Death of Superman storyline. Not so sure about the new 52 one, it's too diffrent from the other character to have peaked my interest.

See, after digging a little, I'm kinda the opposite. That may just be because I don't really like spandex heroes other than say Nightwing (Who needs the mobility for acrobatics) or Superman (On whom any form of armor just doesn't matter).

While true, that doesn't mean they can't age him up a bit, or use Black Beetle instead (Though that may be weird, a villain without his hero...)

Alternatively, they could show exactly that; a kid whose not quite able to handle all the warping but trying his best to hold on anyway.

Ooo, Ooo, and his alternate skin COULD be Black Beetle :D

Hmm, nice arguement.

Also meat bags!

Blue Bettle can only be in here if it's Young Justice Blue Bettle's voice actor

I remember in one of the interviews Boon did he mentioned that they were looking at certain DLC characters. He then said that they were going to go for fan favorites and then he said that he wanted both Lobo and Blue Bettle in the game even though he did not know who Lobo was. I don't remember which video it was but he was speaking to a large crowd of people, I think it was at Comic-Con

I remember in one of the interviews Boon did he mentioned that they were looking at certain DLC characters. He then said that they were going to go for fan favorites and then he said that he wanted both Lobo and Blue Bettle in the game even though he did not know who Lobo was. I don't remember which video it was but he was speaking to a large crowd of people, I think it was at Comic-Con

Sweet, and apparently he has referenced a Beetle Song on his twitter with some of the lyrics being about being blue.

SAWEEEET!