**NEW** Fatality/Stage Fatalities +more Info!!!!

Everything about this game from a creativity and artisitc standpoint is awesome.

I think the only question left is how fun is it to fight? The last few games the fighting was a bit slow and clunky and not as fun as the past ones. If they hit on that then this should be amazing

Really?? Really?? Did u even watch any of the video's or read any of the previews. Everyone said the game plays so smoothe and very fast and the attention to detail is insane. This is definately the game everyone has been waiting for

I disagree; that Armory fatality is pretty phenomenal. Face melting FTW.

actually, i believe that arena is "Hell"- if you pause right when Scorpion grabs Sub Zero, you can see the background, and it definitely doesnt match the Armory we've seen ;)

Really?? Really?? Did u even watch any of the video's or read any of the previews. Everyone said the game plays so smoothe and very fast and the attention to detail is insane. This is definately the game everyone has been waiting for

I agree with this guy. The demo is going to be sweet. Then a few weeks later comes the full game. Can't wait!!!

actually, i believe that arena is "Hell"- if you pause right when Scorpion grabs Sub Zero, you can see the background, and it definitely doesnt match the Armory we've seen ;)

The video quality was so poor, I could not tell. Are you speaking of a better video? Too bad, as I'd love the Armory to feature a smelty-face Fatality.

Aaah, I forgot to make a thread here, too, at the same time as on MKO!

The Lava stage fatality is definitely Netherrealm, BTW. And did anyone mention Tsung's in-match morphing ability?

I was excited as hell to see what i just saw, even if it was a bad camera man...ZOOM IN FOOL...!ZOOM

The Lava stage fatality is definitely Netherrealm, BTW. And did anyone mention Tsung's in-match morphing ability?

I was wondering about his morph ever since that Liu Kang vignette or whatever it was in. It seemed off to show it there during gameplay if it wasn't in the game.
Also it's good to see you actively on these forums for once lol.

Looked ****ing amazing. For those of us who don't own PS3's, please upload videos like mad. PLEASE.

Its not Netherealm its The Armory MKO confirmed it. I thought the same as you

Its not Netherealm its The Armory MKO confirmed it. I thought the same as you

Looks like I was right after all, woohoo. Not that Scorpion's Lair shouldn't have a stage Fatality, but I think it fits the Armory. Scorp's Lair should involve grabbing the player's neck and dunking the player legs-first up to their waist in the lava.

Isn't that just his "switch teleport" move (ala MKvsDCU) ?

Hmm the way Jades fatality is describe is kinda boring but im jist gonna imagine it alil better lol!

"She throws her razorang n it slices thru the opponents neck but as the opponent stumbles the razorang returns sticking into their head making it fall off."