Mortal Kombat:The Real Story

bad10

Chapter 1 Sub-Zero and Scorpion

Sub-Zero was having a dream about a group of ninjas attacking him.Then he realized he was not dreaming. "Stand back! I'm warning you!"said Sub-Zero. One of the ninjas tried to stab him. He froze the ninja. "He is a cryromancer!"said a ninja. What is a 'cryromancer'? Sub-Zero thought to himself.

"Capture him!"said a red ninja. Sub-Zero ran. The stories of Oni and ninja clans were true! "I'm just a boy!I have no 'cryromancer blood in me!"said Sub-Zero.

A truck passed by. The truck ran over the ninjas. In the truck was Hanzo.
"Get in!"said Hanzo. "Thanks!"said Sub-Zero gratefully.

A few minutes later, Hanzo stopped. "Here!"said Hanzo to a ninja. The ninja gave Hanzo a few bucks.
Sub-Zero was shocked!!!

Chapter 1 Sub-Zero and Scorpion

Sub-Zero was having a dream about a group of ninjas attacking him.Then he realized he was not dreaming. "Stand back! I'm warning you!"said Sub-Zero. One of the ninjas tried to stab him. He froze the ninja. "He is a cryromancer!"said a ninja. What is a 'cryromancer'? Sub-Zero thought to himself.

"Capture him!"said a red ninja. Sub-Zero ran. The stories of Oni and ninja clans were true! "I'm just a boy!I have no 'cryromancer blood in me!"said Sub-Zero.

A truck passed by. The truck ran over the ninjas. In the truck was Hanzo.
"Get in!"said Hanzo. "Thanks!"said Sub-Zero gratefully.

A few minutes later, Hanzo stopped. "Here!"said Hanzo to a ninja. The ninja gave Hanzo a few bucks.
Sub-Zero was shocked!!!

What do you think?

PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON, THANK YOU =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its an okay start. REMEMBER space after periods. Also dont qoute your story and ask how was it. Include it in the original post

What do i not get about being cool?

nothing at all!

Chapter 2 Reptile

One day in Zaterra Reptile was thinking about joining Shao Kahn's army. Maybe if I join him he will leave Zaterra alone,thought Reptile.
"Shao Kahn can not be trusted!"said Chameleon. "Its worth a try!"said Reptile. Portals opened out of nowhere! Out of the portals came Extermination Squads. "We shall destroy your foolish realm!"said Shao Kahn as he appeared. A ninja took Chameleon. "No!"said Reptile.

Reptile watched as his old friends and enemies were killed. "You will forget this day!"said Shang Tsung. He used his magic to magic to make Reptile forget everything and become his personal bodyguard. Zaterra slowly fell apart. The realm was soon forgotten. But Chameleon remembered everything that happened.

Soon Chameleon escaped and hid. Chameleon will watch Reptile. And when it is time Chameleon will reveal himself. And when Chameleon does reveal himself Shao Kahn will pay!

Last edited:
I see no reason to lie to you bad, you're a big boy so I'll be frank, this sucks.

The Scorpion & Sub-Zero one made zero sense, there was no lead up, no background information and was just plain booty.

The Reptile one was extremely boring. Reptile apparently is an idiot and does something everypony is telling him not to, then you just gave Chameleon Khameleon's story.

I see no reason to lie to you bad, you're a big boy so I'll be frank, this sucks.

The Scorpion & Sub-Zero one made zero sense, there was no lead up, no background information and was just plain booty.

The Reptile one was extremely boring. Reptile apparently is an idiot and does something everypony is telling him not to, then you just gave Chameleon Khameleon's story.

I will do better next time! I will not give up!

Chapter 3 Shao Kahn

After destroying Zaterra, Shao Kahn ran into Raiden. "A realm was just destroyed!Do you have anything to do with it?"asked Raiden.
"Nope!Not at all"said Sao Kahn.

"I don't Beleive you!But I have no evidence,YET!"said Raiden with a smile. The thunder god went into a portal. "He'll never catch me!"said Shao Kahn. "I found out you destroyed Zaterra!"said a voice. It was Reptile. Reptile shot acid at Shao Kahn. Shao Kahn hit it back to Reptile with his hammer like a baseball to a baseball bat.A great fight began.

Soon Shao Kahn was about to hit the final blow when Raiden appeared.
"You are banished for treason!"said Raiden.Suddenly a portal opened and it sucked up Shao Kahn."You too"said Raiden.Reptile was also sucked up.

In hell,Shao Kahn was trying to find a way out.He could not find a way.

Wait why is Reptile going to hell?
rAIDEN THOUGHT Reptile and Shao Kahn were working together to take over the realms.

Chapter 4 Scorpion

After betraying Sub-Zero Scorpion entered the tourment. To his suprise Sub-Zero was there! "You betrayed me!Now you will pay the price!"said Sub-Zero. Shang Tsung came. "The first fight is...Sub-Zero verses Scorpion!"he said. They went to the arena. Sub-Zero and Scorpion had to fight in the pit!

"Fight!"said Shang Tsung. Sub-Zero tried to freeze Scorpion but failed. Scorpion shot out his spear. "GET OVER HERE!!!"he said. Sub-Zero was hit with the spear. Sub-Zero soon realized what was stunned. Scorpion uppercutted him into the pit. Sub-Zero fell to his doom and blood was everywhere!

Noob Saibot was born!

Last edited:
Chapter 5- Reptile in Hell Reptile looked around at his fiery surroundings. He was cold blooded so he could not stay here much longer. He knew he needed help to escape. The area echoed with the screams of the damned. How could he escape from such a god forsaken domain? His questions were answered by a man he seemed to have appeared out of thin air. The man was draped in robes and seemed to stare straight into your very soul. *Hello Reptile...You are talented and this realm has no use of those talents,* he said in an old raspy voice. *You I have a chance to return home?* Reptile asked. He soon realized there