Mortal Kombat official app is available in all Europe App Stores

TedMoon

InsideMK Mortal Kombat official app is avaiable in all Europe App Store! Not only UK!
http://bit.ly/hyl5hX @MK_MortalKombat I downloaded now in Italy
21 minutes ago via web Retweeted by MK_MortalKombat and 1 other

Description

Kombat Begins in 2011 – As a prelude to the return of the Mortal Kombat game for Xbox 360 and PS3 in 2011, this app is a one stop shop for all things MK on your iPhone.

Features:
- Sound Clips of your favorite MK characters saying their infamous lines
- Music Tracks from the upcoming game
- See the latest and greatest videos, screenshots and MK artwork sent directly to your device
- Social integration using Twitter
Warner Bros. Web SiteMortal Kombat Support

mzl.dsmbylbl.320x480-75.jpg

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/mortal-kombat/id398548910?mt=8

It's free. Looks like this is the application the leaked sound files were for.

Last edited:
North America will surely get this app, its baffling as to why it was released in europe first :S. No offense to our euro fans loll.

I love how the first three comments are about how the US should get this.

That's just great.

Actually Kelsper, two of them were about the US, I was talking about North America, Canada to be precise :p.

They live in the US so what do you expect?

Yes, so as long as it comes out there it's a-okay. I dunno, it just seems that a lot of the time people just sound very selfish. With the fact that the UK still doesn't have anything other then the standard edition available for purchase and the Australian ban I have to wonder, from what I've seen no-one outside those countries seems to care much.

@Taj Gill Touché.

EDIT: In essence, wait; you'll get it in due time.

North America will surely get this app, its baffling as to why it was released in europe first :S. No offense to our euro fans loll.

I have a theory why the US didn't get it yet, waiting to see what comes of that. Maybe it was just an oversight.

I love how the first three comments are about how the US should get this.

That's just great.

Even though people SAY that they want all places to get it, deep down inside they only give a shit about getting it where THEY live (myself included).

It's human nature.

Even though people SAY that they want all places to get it, deep down inside they only give a shit about getting it where THEY live (myself included).

It's human nature.

I guess I must be an alien or something then, because I genuinely empathize with those that are facing discrimination because of where they live.

But I guess you're right.

I guess I must be an alien or something then, because I genuinely empathize with those that are facing discrimination because of where they live.

But I guess you're right.

They aren't being descriminated against. It's not like we're dealing with a 3rd world country that has an evil dictator who is killing off Aussies and torturing them etc. The fact is, violent games usually get banned in Australia. It should not have been a surprise to anyone that this happened. It sucks, I feel for them, but in the end they'll find some way to play. I don't see why other people in other countries should be starting rallies or petitions for them to get the game, because our opinion will make no difference. They aren't going to see 100,000 people from the U.S. or UK petitioning and change their mind. We have no say in any of it.

And yes, the natural reaction to any news is "am I going to be able to have this?". You can't tell me the first thought you have when something is announced, is "Will [Insert random other country] have this?" It's a bit hard to worry about if some other country is gonna have something, before you know that you have something. Besides, I am not sure where you are getting the idea that others don't care that Australia isn't getting it, because when it was announced I saw countless people on here and MKO empathizing for Australians on the boards. However, as I mentioned before, Australians know full well that they have strict ratings regulations when it comes to violence and gore.

I'm not bashing you or anything, I just don't see exactly where you are coming from in all of this.

They aren't being descriminated against. It's not like we're dealing with a 3rd world country that has an evil dictator who is killing off Aussies and torturing them etc. The fact is, violent games usually get banned in Australia. It should not have been a surprise to anyone that this happened. It sucks, I feel for them, but in the end they'll find some way to play. I don't see why other people in other countries should be starting rallies or petitions for them to get the game, because our opinion will make no difference. They aren't going to see 100,000 people from the U.S. or UK petitioning and change their mind. We have no say in any of it.

And yes, the natural reaction to any news is "am I going to be able to have this?". You can't tell me the first thought you have when something is announced, is "Will [Insert random other country] have this?" It's a bit hard to worry about if some other country is gonna have something, before you know that you have something. Besides, I am not sure where you are getting the idea that others don't care that Australia isn't getting it, because when it was announced I saw countless people on here and MKO empathizing for Australians on the boards. However, as I mentioned before, Australians know full well that they have strict ratings regulations when it comes to violence and gore.

I'm not bashing you or anything, I just don't see exactly where you are coming from in all of this.

Eh, drop it. Going off-topic anyway.

Did anyone get to see the app? I tried, but it didn't seem to work for me. I probably done something wrong.