MKX Video Analyzing/Speculating

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this, if it wasn't for the movies, Liu Kang would just be another typical Bruce Lee clone hero. I for one would be cool with that since I'm a huge Bruce Lee fan, but otherwise I don't see many others justifying that reason alone for him to be an awesome character.

They need to make him kill raiden. In reality if we follow the original timeline the bad guys win twice the deadly alliance won and shaq khan won armageddon. So the good guys don't always win in mk. Liu kang doesn't need to be a bad guy. Just add some edge to his character. Like if he does come back make him more concerned with his own goals. Give a more aggressive moveset. Make him more cold blooded. Make him kill raiden. The student has to kill the master at some point. All this would make him have more layers raiden indirectly caused the death of his friends and potential lover in kitana. Raiden should die. That would be a huge shake up. The reason I mention that the bad guys win sometimes is because some liken liu kang staying dead to the good guys always winning. Ultimately I just want liu kang to be back and badass

Liu Kang will probably be back as he is the reigning champion of MK. I would rather he stay dead for one game. Didn't he defeat Shinnok the first time around? I think things would be more interesting without him there.

Liu Kang will probably be back as he is the reigning champion of MK. I would rather he stay dead for one game. Didn't he defeat Shinnok the first time around? I think things would be more interesting without him there.

He's been dead before and we all seen how that turned out. If he is indeed back they should change his role . What if he's on the other side or what if he's neutral. I will defend him being put in the game til the death of me lol

He's been dead before and we all seen how that turned out. If he is indeed back they should change his role . What if he's on the other side or what if he's neutral. I will defend him being put in the game til the death of me lol

Nah, I liked your idea from the start. Been wanting that since the ending of the last game. Give us a "Dark" Liu Kang with some vicious bone breaking attacks, and a no prisoners attitude and I'm on-board. I've been sick of the dude since MK3. He needs a new outlook. And not some zombie shit either haha.

liu kang sucks, im with Taj, hes been done to death, there is nothing interesting about him...hes plain, and not exciting at all...i wish hed stay dead... unless he becomes like he was in legacy season 2 ..and the whole noises he makes is soooo tiresome and comical.....