MKII Premier Tower is up

It wouldn't have been a lot of work to import characters like how they did for story mode. Rain, Sindel, etc.

They had to entirely remodel and re-rig those characters, even if they were reusing designs and moves.

I'm disappointed Baraka isn't in this one, though. Maybe a secret fight.

It wouldn't have been a lot of work to import characters like how they did for story mode. Rain, Sindel, etc.

Define "a lot of work." Would you be OK with paying the animators' and programmers' salaries while they worked on importing those characters?

Strange that there's no Scorpion in MK2, considering he can't be in MK3.

So what's the point of the MK3 tower if the only addition is Ermac? This whole thing is poorly thought out. I know it doesn't matter, but there's better ideas for these events.

I did it again and the fighters moved around. Scorpion was in this time.

Secret Fight:
Spoiler:
Mournful Kitana. Complete the 5 sweeps dragon challenge -- cute throwback to the MK2 Jade fight unlock.

Last edited:
I'll say it. These klassic themed premier towers are a poorly executed mess.

Were my expectations too high? Perhaps. Will acknowledging this prevent me from criticizing NRS for its half-assed implementation of this gimmick? Not a damn chance! They could have given us something - something - to evoke that authentic trilogy feel.

Oh right, the secret fights...

Meh.

I'm guessing for the MK3 tower it will be

Sonya, Jax, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Sub-Zero, Kano, Mileena, Kitana, Ermac, Scorpion and Reptile.

No MK3 debuts besides Ermac. That totally feels like MK3, right? :laugh:

I'd really hope at the very least they use Sindel as a secret fight. You programmed her! She's the central figure of the MK3 storyline!