MK9 Scorpion Statue first pic!

artofgarduno

Hey guys Pop Culture Shock Collectibles has the license to the MK9 statue line. Here is the Scorpion Statue thats coming out in September, its 16 inches tall made with Polystone its not going to be 23 inches tall like it says that was a mistake. Price is gonna be $330.00 each statue takes about 4-6 months to finish.

scorpiongb.png

Not worth it, one it looks terrible, and two, it probably costs 1/10th that to make...like everything on the market.

Not worth it, one it looks terrible, and two, it probably costs 1/10th that to make...like everything on the market.

Not worth it to you but its worth it to me and a lot of other collectors. I have an Akuma thats worth $2500.00 a ryu thats worth $2000.00 and a ken thats worth $1000.00 they retailed for $200.00 3 years ago these will be highly valued collectors items. Your right about the production cost though, as with anything else you buy its the same thing.

Not worth it to you but its worth it to me and a lot of other collectors. I have an Akuma thats worth $2500.00 a ryu thats worth $2000.00 and a ken thats worth $1000.00 they retailed for $200.00 3 years ago these will be highly valued collectors items. Your right about the production cost though, as with anything else you buy its the same thing.

Sell those statues and take me out to eat.

I don't know about Scorpion, but I'll definetly shell out for SubZero when he comes out! I have a sizeable Bowen Marvel statue collection, so these are twice the size of most of my collection, but I'll find a nice spot for ol' Kuai Liang somewhere, hopefully we'll see "retro" variants as well!

That looks neat, but I don't like Scorpion enough to spend that much on him. I'll wait and see what others characters they decide to make.

Are they making a Reptile and/or CSZ statue? I'd pay that kinda money for either of those, but not Scorpenis.

Very expensive for a statue that size. I rather have another material which will be able to hold the paint a bit better and be a lot less expensive.

Very expensive for a statue that size. I rather have another material which will be able to hold the paint a bit better and be a lot less expensive.

This statue will be made in polystone and polystone holds paint very well, I have several which are years old and paint is perfect.