MK Oblivion

liukang234

Surprised this wasn't mentioned on any part of this website. Interesting to see how there's 2 MK's rumored Oblivion, with a red Dragon
photo.php

And the Mortal Kombat: Vitality, with a blue dragon logo:
mk_vitality_rumor.jpg

Personally, I think Oblivion is a fake, but if it's not, then it's going to be the next console game. As for Vitality, It's a bit more probable, but I don't have a PS Vita, nor do I plan on getting one, so I could care less.

Where exactly did you find this info?

Well, I was looking at fan pics on TRMK's facebook, and saw this. I thought TRMK themselves posted it, was confused me and I made a thread. after I made the thread, I saw it was a fan pic. The guy claims he "Found it", but neither Oblivion or Vitality are confirmed, but Vitality was mentioned on TRMK.

I get why pc gamers could be excited for a pc version but i cud care less about another mk console game rite now. The game hasn't even been out that long and everyone wants to know everything about the next mk. I would like to know if they plan on making another one within 2 years. Other than that i cud care less. I don't need to know anything about it other than they plan to make it cuz ima b rockin dis 1 for a while. Da game is sweet da way it is now i wuz just rockin it wit my 2 boys dat havn't played a mortal kombat since mk3 and dey thought it wuz dope. Keep patching it, keep it nice and let us rock it for a while b4 da next one comes out.