Midway Treasures 2

I dig it, I'm just not happy with the bugs they didn't fix, like the flickering shadows in both MKs, the sound screw-ups in MK3, and the beige blood in Primal Rage (WTF?). Other than that, I realized that I never really gave a crap about any of the other games on this compilation (though MK2 and 3 are more than worth it alone).

BlackWarrior said:
yeah, thats the only reason i bought it. most all of the other games suck
I got it, because it was $12.50 at Ebgames... (2 for $25) the day after Thanksgiving sale.

Yeah I noticed the sound screwups in MK3 too.

WHAAAT? No other good games? Xenophobe is the MAN! Same w/Gauntlet II, though you really need friends for both. As for Pit Fighter...uh, yeah.

Digitized actors do not always a good game make.

finishhim000 said:
Yeah I noticed the sound screwups in MK3 too.

WHAAAT? No other good games? Xenophobe is the MAN! Same w/Gauntlet II, though you really need friends for both. As for Pit Fighter...uh, yeah.

Digitized actors do not always a good game make.
i said "most"

BlackWarrior said:
yeah, thats the only reason i bought it. most all of the other games suck

The one thing that really sucked about this game? No OG Mortal Kombat. They left the roots of the series out.

Yeah we did. I got my Kollectors edition . Maybe not in Quebec. They don't get everything as rest of Canada.

The only games I like on MAT 2 is: MK2, MK3, NARC, Rampage, Gaunlet 2 and Arch Rivals. Pit Fighter is just plain horrible.

Rampage & Total Carnage kick ass too...

But yes, Midway should just release a 2 Disc Mortal Kombat Collection....MK1, Mk2 & MK3 on 1 Disc.....UMK3, MK4 & MK Gold on the 2nd.....

Best games on MAT2?

-Arch Rivals.
-Gauntlet 2.
-Mortal Kombat 2.
-Mortal Kombat 3.
-NARC.
-Primal Rage.
-Rampage World Tour.
-Total Carnage. (*Incoherent Kookistanese babble* I'll buy you for a dollar!)
-Xenophobe.