Looking for Baraka Help.

if $50 bucks is a joke, then why offer it in the first place? to bait him in? i was on your side till you started (as box said) being a 'prick',
and.. quick question? when are you and tom getting married Mrs Brady??

Please refer to this post, I never brought up $50, he did
http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...r-Baraka-Help.?p=305140&viewfull=1#post305140

If you think I was being a prick thats your opinion. And my opinion, I think you're being a prick with this statement:
"quick question? when are you and tom getting married Mrs Brady?? "

You might want to read the whole thread thoroughly before speaking a word.

Next?

MW man let him play whoever he wants too, He paid sixty bucks for the game so he can do whatever the **** he wants too. So tired of this elitist shit
:comp:

Please refer to this post, I never brought up $50, he did
http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...r-Baraka-Help.?p=305140&viewfull=1#post305140

If you think I was being a prick thats your opinion. And my opinion, I think you're being a prick with this statement:
"quick question? when are you and tom getting married Mrs Brady?? "

You might want to read the whole thread thoroughly before speaking a word.

Next?

Lol next? You make it seem like you've mentally check-mated the guy, when in reality you're just a douchebag and he's just cleaning up your shit. You know what's hilarious? You said, verbatim, "I can't wait till everyone comes on the forums tomorrow and see how stupid and ignorant you are". Yet, nobody here is making fun of me, YOU are the one getting shitted on- and for good reason. You're a naive little prick who thinks he's better than everyone else, and you deserve it.

Seriously, are you gay or something? What the **** is with you and Tom Brady? Do you not realize that NOBODY else gives a shit about this ****ing Brady-bunch retard? You even have a link in your signature to a thread about Tom Brady. Holy shit, if you're not gay for him, then I don't know what to call it...Almost makes me think you are the guy.

News flash: Stop being a douchebag. I offered the OP some solid advice in the form of "DO NOT PLAY AS A CHARACTER WITH SUCH A LARGE SET OF DISADVANTAGES", and you go rage on me and start talking shit like you know something. If you don't want to seem like some dumbshit, don't post pictures of your half-naked self and use them as your avatar, and sure as shit don't post links to your Bodybuilding forum- that of which you evidently need because you are not even approaching muscular. You're probably another toolbag 5'9'' shortguy who thinks he's tough shit because he can talk smack on a forum and post pictures of himself like he's legit. You're not, trust me, so stick it.

I'm done with this trash.

@OP: I repeat, just use a different character. If you want to use him, so be it, but unless you want to WIN, then don't, for god's sake.

Umad? I think I got under ur skin. Relax bud, I'm only a text on a computer ;)

Oh and im glad your admiring my avatar, at least im not fat like you ;)

I like Tom Brady too but he's no unbeatable god. He's just a normal dude. And even he admits that Baraka is shit and I highly doubt he would really own with him. Simply because Baraka is not his main character.

Mike Ross is great with Honda, but I can guarantee you that if he picks Guy or Viper I'll rape him double flawless. :)

I like Tom Brady too but he's no unbeatable god. He's just a normal dude. And even he admits that Baraka is shit and I highly doubt he would really own with him. Simply because Baraka is not his main character.

Mike Ross is great with Honda, but I can guarantee you that if he picks Guy or Viper I'll rape him double flawless. :)

Agreed, eventually he will be overthrown. Even though he did admit that Baraka is crap, which he is, hes been playing this game few months over everyone. Ill bet my own money that Tom Brady with Baraka will win over that kid, whos only been playing this game since launch, in a set.

SF4 is different, games been out for years now so everyone who plays competitively can be on par with each other especially when not picking mains.

Ok, both of you need to shut the **** up and get your own thread.

Thank you for those of you who HAVE been helpful.