Live Tournament... Round 1!

the_sim

Ok... the match-ups are as follows:

GuiltyByDesign (GuiltyByD3sign) vs MKChick (miseht)

whatashame (whatashame) vs Ethix (Decrethix)

billybob40 (MaV 40) vs Kounterfeit21 (Kounterfeit21)

the_sim (miseht) vs mahalo (gk4)

Jeffwin99 (MaV 40) vs Zagabulldog3 (shakez03)

Rules:
  • This is a best of 5... but you must play all 5 matches.
  • Both members must post the final score when finished.
  • You may only use the fighters you have listed.

Once this round is complete i will post the second round.

You may start as soon as possible. Fight!

To Ethix: The best possible timeframe for me will more than likely be Thursday or Friday evening. If you can't make it by then, we'll do Saturday. Cool?

I was on last night between 8 and 9pm and nobody except Sim was on. I invited him a couple of times, and he invited me, but everytime I tried to accept, I was told seesion was no longer available.

Where the fuck is everyone?!

whatashame said:
I was on last night between 8 and 9pm and nobody except Sim was on. I invited him a couple of times, and he invited me, but everytime I tried to accept, I was told seesion was no longer available.

Where the !@#$ is everyone?!
Yeah, where is everyone? I played maybe 2 new people that just got the game... other than that i only seen whatashame on.

the_sim said:
whatashame said:

Yeah, where is everyone? I played maybe 2 new people that just got the game... other than that i only seen whatashame on.

Let's plan on tonight around 10:00. Then I can join the AARP room and whoop up on whatashame and billybob.

mahalo said:
the_sim said:
whatashame said:

Let's plan on tonight around 10:00. Then I can join the AARP room and whoop up on whatashame and billybob.
J00 SHAL BEE PWN3D!!11!1 OMG

Sadly I will be at work all night and won't be home until tomorrow morning. And then I have to go over to the girlfriends house. I promised to help her do some work around her house but the most impportant thing is that I am going to be watching the Michigan vs. Michigan St. game going on tomorrow. Should be a good game. Michigan and thier two super freshman QB Chad Hene and RB Mike Hart against Michigan St. and thier super human QB Drew Stanton. Of course Michigan is probably going to win as usual but with this rivialry you just never know.... Of course I'm a Michigan man but since Stanton is from Farmington Hills Harrision (the city I work for). We have a lot of winning high schools in the city but Harrison wins the State Championship almost every single year. And because he's a local guy and was coached by my brother in-law (also thier star reciever Sha-bye) I kind of like to see them do well. Should be interesting.

mahalo said:
the_sim said:
whatashame said:

It's gonna have to be the weekend for me, I work 6-2:30 tonight. :(

You guys can coordinate a time to meet up in the Chat Room here. Then from there you can launch into live and meet up and play your game. Then return back to the chat room or post the result here.

whatashame said:
*Still waiting for reply from Ethix*
I've been grounded, fuck. I made a compromise with my parents that allows me one day of internet, heh (Had to almost kill myself working with some wires to do so, but I did it.) Anyways, I don't think I'll be on for a good while, either. So, unless I get ungrounded by the next week or so, I resign from the tournament.

( ;_; )

Ethix said:
whatashame said:
*Still waiting for reply from Ethix*
I've been grounded, !@#$. I made a compromise with my parents that allows me one day of internet, heh (Had to almost kill myself working with some wires to do so, but I did it.) Anyways, I don't think I'll be on for a good while, either. So, unless I get ungrounded by the next week or so, I resign from the tournament.

( ;_; )
No need to resign, we can just put you on the back end of the list (unless of course you're like GBD and get grounded for a century at a time).

SIM, give me another Kombatant to run through like piss out of my trouser eel.