Live Tournament... Round 1!

whatashame

mahalo said:
Where the !@#$ was everyone this weekend?

I had my hands full w/ my dog getting her ready for surgery on Monday,and I spent the entire day yesterday in a sports bar w/ friends biting my nails and destroying my liver watching the Michigan/ Michigan State game.

I can be on today if anyone is interested.

Ethix

Oddly enough, my parent's have yet to disconnect my internet like they promised. Meaning, I'm on today. If anyone's interested, I'm ready to kick your ass.

whatashame said:
No need to resign, we can just put you on the back end of the list (unless of course you're like GBD and get grounded for a century at a time).

SIM, give me another Kombatant to run through like piss out of my trouser eel.
Yeah, well, I might as well be grounded. My Xbox Live is being a whore and not letting me connect to ANYTHING for longer than the select screens.

Noob-Ermac

the_sim said:
mahalo said:
the_sim said:
whatashame said:
I was on last night between 8 and 9pm and nobody except Sim was on. I invited him a couple of times, and he invited me, but everytime I tried to accept, I was told seesion was no longer available.

Where the !@#$ is everyone?!
Yeah, where is everyone? I played maybe 2 new people that just got the game... other than that i only seen whatashame on.

Let's plan on tonight around 10:00. Then I can join the AARP room and whoop up on whatashame and billybob.
It's gonna have to be the weekend for me, I work 6-2:30 tonight. :(

Too bad