Liu Kang's fatality?

dragonfists1004

I was always wonderin this guys. how come liu kangs old fatality in MKI and MKII had that kartwheel thing, i mean it doesnt even kill the guy. and second, they give a movie star a brain ripping fatality but give a shaolin monk a cartwheel. wuts up with that?

My guess is that they just ran out of ideas when they came up with that fatality. There's lots of evidence that suggests the same thing with others throughout the series. I think they more than made up for that stinker with his dragon fatality, though.

Considering how far that uppercut sent you into the air, though, I think it's safe to say it still would've killed you. You don't need to explode in an orgy of blood and body parts to be deceased.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
My guess is that they just ran out of ideas when they came up with that fatality. There's lots of evidence that suggests the same thing with others throughout the series. I think they more than made up for that stinker with his dragon fatality, though.

Considering how far that uppercut sent you into the air, though, I think it's safe to say it still would've killed you. You don't need to explode in an orgy of blood and body parts to be deceased.

or they were bored wen they made the fat.

im not sure if im just making this up, but I believe that it was liu kang's overwhelming goodness that made him have such a simple fatality, like something about how he didnt reach over to the dark side to perform his fatality (which explains the screen doesnt darken during his fatality like everybody else.)

i dont know where this came from or if this is even true, but im pretty sure i read it on some MK site.

Hm. I kinda like Liu Kang, mainly because of his moves and his Dragon Fatality. I agree that the Fatality in MK 1 sucked. I really thought I was going to at least see a head pop off.

Never really liked Liu Kang, too easy to use, he is like the newbies character. And like so many other fighting game characters he is just another shot at ripping the old man Bruce Lee again.

Still his Dragon fatality was real nice