Kustom Skarlet Costume

ZMONEY220

5957709579_06db6c1b84.jpg

wouldn't it be kool if boon paid homeage to her origins In MK History
i hope DLC Doesn't end especially over sales
we need new arenas

Last edited:
Soooo much red in that picture. Anyway it would work they did it for Ermac. Giving him the MK1 costume when he was just a rumor.

i think packs are gonna come out ... like klassic mk2 packs klassic mk3 packs there just being patient.

we need new arenas

rep+

WOW! That is exactly how her alternate should look like! EXACTLY!!!!!

+REP

AWESOME! Looks just perfect! Unfortunately, Ed Boon already said that we won't get a MK2 Skarlet costume. =/

Am i missing something? I think her main is really cool, better than MK2 costumes for sure
*cough*grandma swimsuits*cough*

we need new arenas

Yes we need new arenas ASAP. It would be nice to have Sub-Zero's ice mountain stage, Raiden's elder god sanctuary stage, the living forest night time, and the Wushi academy and an accidental portal trip up to Gotham City.

Might as well add Count Dracula, The Wolfman, and Frankenstein's monster as DLC.

What the hell, Chucky too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way better than her actual costume. But still not as awesome as her second costume who never made into the final cut. (You can see it in some videos of hacked versions of MK9).

i just wish that they give some of the females attire that would cover them up alot more, atleast have them wearing tight clothes that shows off their curves but i dont want their azz all out all the time it be nice to have some less revealing clothes for most of the females it would make this game so much better. i cant believe nrs havent released skarlets alternate wtf were they smoking that was a sick outfit. The females that doesnt need a new wardrobe are sonya,sindel and sheeva. sheeva is meant to be wearing a thong it fits her lol, but the rest need a new outfit.