Konfirmed Kharacters for Mortal Kombat (2011) (some spoilers)

Re: Konfirmed Kharacters for Mortal Kombat (2011)

at a minimum i hope sheeva is in - because everytime someone picks her to fight me i am going to think about this thread and i will win "double flawless"

but to get back to the thread - so out of the 4 spots, how many do you think will be revealed before the 19th and how many will they keep a secret??

Last edited:

As long as they are both in game I dont care, but at i minimum i hope sheeva is in - because everytime someone picks her to fight me i am going to think about this thread and i will win "double flawless"

but to get back to the thread - so out of the 4 spots, how many do you think will be revealed before the 19th and how many will they keep a secret??

...they won't keep anyone secret...thats what i think...more than likely EVERYONE will be either showed or leaked LONG way before 19th April...

I'm so happy Noob Saibot is in. Just him made me wanna play this game even more!

Since the select screen is changed, I doubt you can say that there are only "4 spots left"

Would be great to see the up to date grid. If not the characters themselves I'd love to know the exact number we're getting.

hopefully we will get alot of new info at the pax east in march!

Dude, he was being nice and trying to calm crap down. No reason to be a dick to him because he did nothing.

And since you called me selfish (*rolls eyes), reread your post. Me, me, me, ME.

If someone disagrees you need to reply at a much nicer and respectful tone so you won't look like an a-hole.

+ rep, man. This is the attitude everyone should have towards a roster.

Thanks men :) I undestand that fellow its must hard to live in the middle of nowhere. But for me i dont give a sh*t who will be DLC and who doesnt cause i will love this game anyway

Thanks men :) I undestand that fellow its must hard to live in the middle of nowhere. But for me i dont give a sh*t who will be DLC and who doesnt cause i will love this game anyway

Agreed. =)

I feel the same way about this game. It will be amazing no matter what or who is in.

I've been out of MK for so long (only own MK1 and MK vs DCU) that it truely doesn't matter to me.

Love scorpion, but honestly, I think I will be using Ermac or Kabal. I like both of their looks, so it will come down to fighting style.

Yeah maybe we have more cahracters than we have thought we were going to receive, by the new lui kang video, im thinking lupinko's leakes are valid. if so he said the secret red lady will be playable. My theory is if she made it than so will rain! :)

I only wonder if they gonna release this game for PC's cause MKvsDC suppose to be on PC platform too but it didnt make it, and Ed said that they gonna think about releasing this on PC's, Wonder if they manage to do that

Yeah maybe we have more cahracters than we have thought we were going to receive, by the new lui kang video, im thinking lupinko's leakes are valid. if so he said the secret red lady will be playable. My theory is if she made it than so will rain! :)

...he later updated his tweeter and said some of therse will be DLC...which makes me think its those Red lady and Rain...

...he later updated his tweeter and said some of therse will be DLC...which makes me think its those Red lady and Rain...

But the red lady is already on the disk, as a cameo at least. You don't think they'd pull a SF4 on us do you?