Kombat Pack 2 Reveal tomorrow!

Baraka will stay dead for as long as Mileena does.

With this I mean that both will eventually return.

Agreed 100%.
That said, imo, both can sit out for a game.
Nothing wrong with that.
Liu Kang previously sat out for 1 game, in the old timeline, and he was back for the next game.
No big deal.
Deadly Alliance was still a good game, despite his absence as a playable character.
The same goes for Baraka, Sindel and Rain in MKX.
With or without them, MKX is still a great game.
I don't buy a game for 1 character.

I hope UMK3 Kitana and Mileena skins will be in Kombat Pack 2!!! I mean I hate the fact that I have to unlock Revenant Kitana through online gameplay and my internet wifi is so bad!!! It's so bad that I have to bring my PS4 to my aunt's house to download updates and buy extra content. And the MK2 skins would need to be unlocked through the MKX mobile app by being level 40 (and I don't even have room for that app in my phone).

I would love to play online in my aunts house but I cannot really stay that long there because they do sleep early at 10PM and I get there at 9PM after work. So at least, for the DLC and updates, I can download quickly in the game because of their good internet access.

Anyways, for Kitana's alternate color for her UMK3 outfit, I'd want it to be aqua green or blue green to have that color similar to Jade.

For Mileena's alternate color for her UMK3 outfit, I'd want the color to be grey to resemble Khameleon.

Is NRS marketing people on vacations from September to early January every year or something? They sure know how to kill the hype.

Everyone was saying the same thing last year, myself included. Then they dropped that Kitana trailer with the Goro teaser and everyone was back on their dicks again. They know what they're doing lol

Yeah, would be cool to have a Street Fighter VS Mortal Kombat by now. Scorpion VS Ken and Sub Zero VS Ryu!

Side battles could be:

Reptile VS Dan

Noob Saibot VS Gouki

Smoke VS Gouken

Is NRS marketing people on vacations from September to early January every year or something? They sure know how to kill the hype.

I'm pretty sure that NRS are working on the 4 characters, plus the MK9 / MK1 / MKII Pit, as we speak.
Unlike Predator and Jason, if all 4 DLC characters in KP2 are only MK characters, then they will likely have a voice / intro dialogue lines.
That's 3 lines of intro dialogue per each possible match up (33 total characters X 3 lines per match up).
Then, you have 3 gameplay variations to work on.
On top of that, November = Thanksgiving and December = Hanukkah / Kwanzaa / Christmas & New Year's Eve.
I'm pretty sure that they are allowed holidays too, and they also have families that they would also like to see.
While I was annoyed that we hardly got anything in terms of news last year (around October - January), once I understood what I just said then I eased up a bit.
Plus, November and December had flown by so fast last year (for me) that before I knew it it was already Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and the supermarket & convenience stores were already putting up Valentine's Day stuff.

Considering the fact that we have actually had video conferences with DK Publishing's head of Licensing and had back and forth with various NRS employees, yeah - we are. DK wants to do the book. We have even personally called NRS and left messages for the marketing team.