Kombat Pack 2 Characters Revealed!

I don't hate it but it's a bit disappointing, I didn't want
Spoiler:
2 more guest. I was counting on having one, but not TWO

Also, the lack of
Spoiler:
Fujin

is a bit disturbing.

(I'm not sure if I had to use spoilers, but put them anyway just in case)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THERE IS SEMEN EVERYWHERE! WHO DO I CALL ABOUT THIS!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Fujin fans, please line up so you mayest kiss my ass!

Um... I got nothing.

Saving twenty bucks!

I can see where you're coming from. Bo' Rai Cho's pretty much the only character in there that I'm really hyped for. I like all the cyborgs, but... I dunno. I was never a big fan of the "put all three in one character!" idea; would have preferred just one getting three variations.

I do think the Xenomorph being derived from Baraka is kind of clever, though.

Are you clowns shitting me? A tarkatan Xenomorph doesn't get your dicks rock solid? Get out of my face, please.

Said it cyrax yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Hahahahaha, no Fujin? Srsly?

Major disappoint.

I'll probably buy the Bo-meister. Leatherface is a ridiculous choice.

But im actually really pissed at the same time, 2 guest characters?! U have to be kidding me, no Fujin? What about all those fans? And lets not speak about them psychotic Sareena worshippers lmao

I just pray to god that Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke all have unique combo's, dont want it them all to feel the same... that kinda worries me.

The Tarkatan Xenomorph is great and I'm 100% on board with Bo and "Tri-borg" (lame name aside).
Leatherface is the one I don't like, I mean, the character is fine and all but 2 more guests weren't needed, especially when the other guest is fkng awesome.

Are you clowns shitting me? A tarkatan Xenomorph doesn't get your dicks rock solid? Get out of my face, please.

I got Fallout still to beat. Tri-Borg or whatever the heck he's called is the ONLY one that's slightly got my attention.

Plus, I have no dick to make solid on me. So eh, no.

You know I'm kinda piss of the idea of Leatherface in this game. We have Jason, a cold blooded murder who can't talk just like Leatherface. Why do we need another one. Alien seems like he can be cool, but I think they should only need one guest for KP2. I feel like 4 is really pushing to be honest. I love guest fighters since they are cool bonuses, but there should be a limit. I still check out Leatherface, but I do wish MK should do guest fighters outside of movies. Are video game developers too scared to let NRS to use their own video game characters in MK?

Argh, just realized that Steam isn't listed at the end of the video. I really hope PC players aren't being screwed here.

Did anyone else genuinely laugh at that trailer? As soon as I saw that chainsaw I literally burst out laughing and thought about those people (myself included) who said Michael Myers would be too similar to Jason, and how we have enough guests anyway... so Leatherface? And an Alien-Baraka Xenomorph?

I am 100% confident that NRS just like winding people up. It's good to see Bo, though.

EDIT: It's not quite this, but I still feel marginally the same.