Jason Lives! - May 4th - 3PM CDT - Official Stream Thread

LOL.
TONS of people are going to be pissed off and salty online about Jason coming back from the dead, in that 1 variation.

Your point? You act like he's not OP when clearly that's the case.
I never said it was all in one variation.

He has all these tools because he doesn't have a lot of Combos apparantly.

Also, his revive uses his meter, so he can't even breaker if you knock him flat on his ass.

They talked about the mobile version already, and still no word about PC fixes or even any mention of it. I'm starting to feel like I'm about to hit the stage of regret when it comes to purchasing MKX.

They talked about the mobile version already, and still no word about PC fixes or even any mention of it. I'm starting to feel like I'm about to hit the stage of regret when it comes to purchasing MKX.
talk to high voltage studios they are the ones are made it for pc

talk to high voltage studios they are the ones are made it for pc

NRS is still responsible, it's their game after all. Passing it to HVS doesn't make them immune to being criticized. They are responsible and they owe the fans a working copy. Without NRS there would be no MKX for HVS to work on.

I can't believe that I lost track of time, and totally missed the gameplay. So which variation I gotta watch out for, when playing in online matches against Jason?