Interesting. Another DC character?

Goraka

I was just reading over on the Midway site, and in the MKvDCU info bit, under the About DC section it mentions the usual three Heroes, and Sandman? The DC Sandman is pretty obscure and unknown, So why would he be mentioned there unless he was a possible candidate? Unless it was just Midway trying to sound like they know something about DC.

DC Comics, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, is the largest English-language publisher of comics in the world and home to such iconic characters as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and the Sandman. These DC super heroes and others have starred in comic books, movies, television series (both animated and live-action) and cyberspace, thrilling audiences of all ages for generations.

So there's a marvel sandman and a DC one? Nice find Goraka. I think this is very valid, i mean we know superman, batman, and wonder woman will be in it (even though she is not confirmed), but also listing this sandman (who is obscure to me) might be another character!

Why are you so hung up on EVERYONE being recognizable Jeary? Boon said specifically that if you name all the MK and DC chars you know off the top of your head you would have only 90% of the roster. I think you're pushing the iconic thing a little too hard.

Why are you so hung up on EVERYONE being recognizable Jeary? Boon said specifically that if you name all the MK and DC chars you know off the top of your head you would have only 90% of the roster. I think you're pushing the iconic thing a little too hard.

Smartass, why dont you go read the quote that goraka posted.....and now you feel like a dumbass.. ok thanks for playing.

I was just reading over on the Midway site, and in the MKvDCU info bit, under the About DC section it mentions the usual three Heroes, and Sandman? The DC Sandman is pretty obscure and unknown, So why would he be mentioned there unless he was a possible candidate? Unless it was just Midway trying to sound like they know something about DC.

confirmed. seems like a pretty cool choice that fits mk. actually looks more like mk than dc.

if i wasnt sure havik's not in, i'd say from the looks he could be the counterpart.

can anybody give info about sandmans character?

and seems like wonder woman is confirmed too. and obviously her counterpart would have to be female too, my guess is sonya or sindel. id say sindel fits even better but shes not THAT big in mk, so might be sonya. kitana might be too but hmmm... doesnt feel right to me.

Yeah I remember reading over this a few days ago, I didn't think much of it, but this could very well be characters that Midway are at LEAST, considering on putting into the game.

I don't know much about Sandman at all, but from pics people have posted he looks like he'll blend in well with MK.

Don't get your hopes up. I was only saying it's a bit odd. Saying he's 'confirmed' is jumping the gun a little bit.

I bet Pat is reading this thread and laughing at us, being that he knows who's in it already lol. Come on, Pat, me and Glamador were up for this from the start, we deserve to know, just PM us! lol.

Goraka said:
I bet Pat is reading this thread and laughing at us, being that he knows who's in it already lol. Come on, Pat, me and Glamador were up for this from the start, we deserve to know, just PM us! lol.

Oh Yeah? Well I'm a frigging STAFF MEMBER, if he told anyone it'd be one of us. So there. :aetsch:

When did Patrick say he knew who was on the MK vs DC roster? If he does know, I admire him for being able to not spill the info.

He didn't. He could, I suppose, but I don't really think he knows much more than we do.