I think Uncharted 4 is one of the greatest games ever made

LiangHuBBB

I have been a gamer since 22 years and I think Uncharted 4 is one of the greatest games ever made in gaming history among with FF7, Shenmue, SotC and Zelda OOT.
It's been ages since I have played such a great game. I am on chapter 11 right now and I was like WOW all the time while playing U4.
The visuals are stunning, the gameplay btw puzzle, 3rd person shooting and climbing is paced rly well and it is always hella fun. Even if I stopped this game for a short break ( to eat sth or to go out with my dog ) I am like WOW all the time lol. NN has excelled themself by creating this game.
If this game doesn't get GOTY 2016 I don't even know anymore. I don't think there is any upcoming game in 2016 which will top Uncharted 4.
Even Crash Bandicoot - a game in a game kinda like Shenmue style - is in the game!
If I could I would have paid twice as much money for this game because NN def. deserves the money.

Anyone else agree?

WOW!!! lol

I'm planning on getting this game... although I should finish the rest of the series before playing. While I haven't really seen too much of this, I'm not doubting it's epic. The series has always gotten excellent reviews, and I don't think I've ever heard anyone say anything negative about it either.

Definitely cannot wait to play it!

Dang, you mean it's actually better than The Last of Us? Yeah, I might have to pick this game up.

Dang, you mean it's actually better than The Last of Us? Yeah, I might have to pick this game up.

Imo its definitely a great game but I don't think its better than the last of us. I mean they're both tps but I enjoyed TLOU slower yet intense style over Uncharted's over the top high octane style. As far as Uncharted 4 goes its fun but I felt its stuck walking along Uncharted 2's shadow (one of the greastest action tps games ever created IMO ). That being said I believe it's a must own if you have a ps4 and if you haven't played the Uncharted collection yet than I highly recommend you do so just for Uncharted 2 (60 fps sexyness) alone. I played all the uncharteds minus that vita game golden abys and if I had to rate them it would be something like UC2 (the best), UC4, UC3, UC1

I'm soooo excited for this. Chloe is my favorite Uncharted character.

Yep, Chloe was one of the top characters that made Uncharted 2 so special. I'm so happy naughty dog is giving her a full game instead of brushing her to the side like they did in UC3. I always found her character to be much more interesting than Nathan Drake.