Hidden Stage Brutalities

But seems that the dead woods one is not the hidden. I didnt get 20000 koins for that

Ok I just noticed something. Kung Jin and Ferra/Torr have six brutalities. I watched a YouTube video today and there they showed even seven brutalities by Kung Jin. I also noticed that Goros Speed Bag Brutalityis completely different when done in his Tigrar Fury variation. Did someone noticed similar things?

Ok I just noticed something. Kung Jin and Ferra/Torr have six brutalities. I watched a YouTube video today and there they showed even seven brutalities by Kung Jin. I also noticed that Goros Speed Bag Brutalityis completely different when done in his Tigrar Fury variation. Did someone noticed similar things?
Unlocked Kotal Kahn's sixth brutality last night so he has an extra as well

Can one find it in the Krypt and is it visible in the menu ?

Last edited:
Please post the conditions !

According to the vid you must use 2 intractables in the final round (or round 2) then when the enemy has less than 10% health and at a fair distance you throw the log at the far right at them

No I talk about the jungle. The one in the woods I know already. By the way. I performed Sonyas Xray one today but don't know the conditions anymore. Happened by an accident...

I performed the Dead Woods Brutality in a different way today. I smashed my opponents face with the three branch in the second round, then I didn't hit him when I was swinging on the three. Then the bastard knocked me out in Round 2. I tought it was over but I throw the piece of wood at him anyway and I performed the Brutality. So maybe you don't have to hit him with interactibles in the final round, you can do it any time. And if we can kill with Blanche, I bet we can do it with the Monk and the Kove's Dead Body. Every Stage has throwable stuff so let's experiment!

Yes. The conditions are much simpler. You just need to use two interactibles during the match. The distance should be jump or more.

Soooo... Has anyone found or even seen another Stage Brutality?
I can't find anything about it anywhere and, at this point, I am convinced there's only the Dead Woods one.