Happy Birthday Ed Boon!

Re: noobde birthday

Tell your mother I said Happy Birthday, VictorMefer!

Also, someone tweet Boon and let him know that I wish him a very merry birthday.

Re: noobde birthday

McCarron! Tweet this thread to Boon. Get on it, homeslice!

Actually I think this thread is quite sad due to the trolling going on here, not worth pointing it out all you forum kids arguing. Why can't you all just get along?

hah save it for tomorrow! :)

I can certainly say that TODAY Feb 22nd is his birthday, and not just because Wikipedia says so.

Well shit. Write the dude a letter. This is IMPORTANT! We could start a new thread wishing him a happy birthday and then everyone can post their names and then you can tweet that! Hell yeah. Just call me the TRMK problem solver. I'll also settle for Winston Wolf, but I'm going to have to work on my bow tie fly. You feel me, Mr. McCarron?

A happiest of birthdays to the man who helped introduce my childhood self to horrible images of mutilation and cold-blooded murder! Too bad I became a serial killer, like Fox News said I would... Oh wait, I didn't! I guess because Fox News did not exist back then to tell me I was being influenced in such a terrible manner, huh? ;)

A happiest of birthdays to the man who helped introduce my childhood self to horrible images of mutilation and cold-blooded murder! Too bad I became a serial killer, like Fox News said I would...

Me too. I'm sending Ed this birthday wish from jail actually. I'm in the slammer for morphing into a dragon and biting someone's head off. Because I can apparently do that.

LOL I think the title should change to "Happy Birthday Ed Boon! and trash everyone who talked shit about your glorious invention!" Seriously though, if it werent for this man, 15 years of kombat would not have existed for me. Thank you Ed, and happy birthday. Someone from twitter copy and paste this post on my behalf and tweet it to boon if you can please.

Happy Birthday Ed! May all your hair grow back in with the success of MK2011. That or you can buy some hair plugs!!! ;)

Happy Birthday Ed! May all your hair grow back in with the success of MK2011. That or you can buy some hair plugs!!! ;)

Dude's got more hair than I and he's likely a decade-plus my senior -- and more success than I, to boot. Drats! I got screwed!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED!!!! thank you for making what was and is the most memorable and cherished moments of my childhood, my dad was never home always at work, and i would always wait for him to get home so me and him could play mortal kombat together :) thank you for all the memories, happy birthday!