Guest Characters, who do we want?

Who else

• Jason

Votes: 60 51.3%
  • Ash

Votes: 44 37.6%
  • Voldemort (included for another option, don't hate)

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Jigsaw

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters
That'd be awesome, if guests characters would be like that then maybe I wouldn't mind them.

Predator and Wolverine could be awesome guests IMO, way better than Freddy and Jason.

First you say you don't want guest characters at all and then a character you like is brought up and you don't mind??? TROLLL

JASON shall kick ass in MK9!

First you say you don't want guest characters at all and then a character you like is brought up and you don't mind??? TROLLL

JASON shall kick ass in MK9!

OMG he called me troll... my life is a disaster now...*sarcasm*

People changes their mind, I was totally against guests at first, then I decided to accept them, and now I just dont mind them, only if they are good, but Freddy sucks, though I prefer MK characters a lot more.
Anyway I dont give a f**k about what do you think of me.

I am king troll.
Accept my title.. "Trolling you for fun & profit"
Accept it and quiver at it's realism.
Hahaha.

OMG he called me troll... my life is a disaster now...*sarcasm*

People changes their mind, I was totally against guests at first, then I decided to accept them, and now I just dont mind them, only if they are good, but Freddy sucks, though I prefer MK characters a lot more.
Anyway I dont give a f**k about what do you think of me.

I loled.

funny-celebrity-pictures-oh-he-mad.jpg

I'm still going with Sylar from Heroes. He could have a telekinesis match with Ermac and Kenshi. Who's with me?
hehe.gif
*suspects there may now be crickets chirping*

Sir, I believe you just butchered the English language. I have nothing more to say to you.

I knew there was something wrong in that sentence after I posted it. Though, you get the message.

PS - by the way, english is not my native language.