Guest Characters, who do we want?

Who else

• Jason

Votes: 60 51.3%
  • Ash

Votes: 44 37.6%
  • Voldemort (included for another option, don't hate)

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Jigsaw

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters
i could list abunch of characters who would fit perfectly
Ash - Evil Dead
Isaac Clarke - Dead Space (Best guest in my opinion)
Ryu Hayabusa - Ninja Gaiden
nvm thats all i got

pretty much him. Fits the most out of any guests as he is a ninja after all.

and people who want Marcus Fenix......he can never be in the game because he has a ****ing Soul Patch.

Fenix-mug.JPG

that little shit underneath his lip just cost him his DLC slot

i could list abunch of characters who would fit perfectly
Ash - Evil Dead
Isaac Clarke - Dead Space (Best guest in my opinion)
nvm thats all i got

Ash is impossible since he would must have 2 chainsaws to work...
Isaac is... as much as I love Dead Space, is a character with no personality that has no habilities if you remove him his guns (well tk pulse maybe...)
Never played Ninja Gaiden Sigma, so I cant argue about Ryu.

Ash is impossible since he would must have 2 chainsaws to work...

I'm not changing my stance on guests... but have you actually seen the Evil Dead films?

Ash created a metal hand for himself in the last film. He can use it like Jax uses his arms. He can punch, grab, or do anything else he'd need to as a fighter.

If Ash were to appear in his own fighting game he could use that hand, and perhaps use his chainsaw and sawn-off shotgun for specials. :p

I'm not changing my stance on guests... but have you actually seen the Evil Dead films?

Ash created a metal hand for himself in the last film. He can use it like Jax uses his arms. He can punch, grab, or do anything else he'd need to as a fighter.

If Ash were to appear in his own fighting game he could use that hand, and perhaps use his chainsaw and sawn-off shotgun for specials. :p

No, I didnt I just knew he had a chainsaw instead of a hand since the 2nd film or something like that.

Ash would not work, dont any of you remember the first Evil Dead, it was a movie of Bruce Cambell, or Ash in this sense, getting his ass kicked by zombies and monsters. He himself isnt an amazing fighter. In fact the only person he ever really fights is himself.......

Why not he can borrow rains water squirt move but make pepsi come out of hands

Probably because he'd have the lamest Fatality of all time. The screen would go black, the Announcer would say "And now a word from our sponsor..." and the game cuts to a commercial. :p

So the combo system of a game from the 90's is better than MK9's combo system? You sure...?
Lol game from 90's vs MK9 is a really bad comparison. Any SF games' combo system is way superior to Mk9's combo system. So you really can't compare games that way.

Lol game from 90's vs MK9 is a really bad comparison. Any SF games' combo system is way superior to Mk9's combo system. So you really can't compare games that way.

No, no, I was really asking, I have no idea about KI and SF, back in the 90's I only played the MK games.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best guest ever:

Bear Grills

Sub-Zero can't eat polar bear shit LMAO.

zf5.jpg

All i can say, if Killer Instinct was so epic.......hows it doing in the long scheme :)

When i was a kid the only thing cool about KI was the wolfman and elemental fighters. Mortal Kombat was still coolest :p

These days where gameplay matters to me, id still rather play MK.

pretty much him. Fits the most out of any guests as he is a ninja after all.

and people who want Marcus Fenix......he can never be in the game because he has a ****ing Soul Patch.

Fenix-mug.JPG

that little shit underneath his lip just cost him his DLC slot

Hey Soul Patches are epic!!!

4349687585_244a15c8a8.jpg