Future characters ideas for MKXI

What new characters you all want to seefor MKXI?

• Vampire (something better than Nitara)

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Toxic

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Alchemy

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Norse Mythology

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Clown/Jester

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Fencer

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Lycan

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • New Kytinn - Spider

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sumo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Offspring: Son of Liu Kang & Kitana

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A witch doctor...

11741150_10207543255642259_3844487744801845198_o.jpg

Despite it's not finished.

Last edited:
Sure, but the 1 person that was capable of Flesh Pits magic (Shang Tsung) died in MK9, and Quan Chi and Shinnok are also both dead in MKX.

Yes but we know that he is probably coming back and they can always pull something out of their ass and say K and L learned. Now let's keep it there because it makes me sound like i'm defending the idea.

That guy is probably one of the most ugliest man I've ever seen.

From criminal to catwalk: Convict Jeremy Meeks wins modelling contract in the most unusual fashion scouting – behind bars

Convict Jeremy Meeks has landed a modelling contract from prison in what appears to be a rather unusual way of getting scouted for a modelling career.

The 30-year-old looked so photogenic in his mugshot that it earned him millions of admirers worldwide and so White Cross Management talent agency has recognised his potential. Striking a blue steel pose, he showcases his chiselled jawline, razor sharp cheekbones and baby-blue eyes in the image.

Being recruited from jail to become a fashion model is indeed one of the rarest ways of doing so; if not the first and only time it’s happened. Being in prison it seems, is no barrier to a potential fashion career.
Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...r-a-fashion-career-after-prison-10084874.html

It sucks that all of the character ideas I have are from Blizzard's game.

It would be cool to see a character like this:

images

Of course Torr is the only character that kinda comes close.

The fact that Mileena's attire was toned down speaks volumes of the chances of that type of character EVER coming to MK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Not necessarily. This character can still have a full covered catsuit (like Catwoman's with the leather jacket and pants) and still shove things through guys' buttholes like Raiden does. ;)

Her throw should also involve sitting on the opponent while he's on all 4 limbs (doggy style), riding him like a horse, and also spanking him hard before she jumps up to trample (stomp) on his back.

Last edited:
So 2 of the most stupid options are leading the poll...

This is just my opinion, but do we really need another offspring? and alchemy? seriously? Is some random guy going to turn water into gold in the middle of a battle to death for whatever reason?

Not necessarily. This character can still have a full covered catsuit (like Catwoman's with the leather jacket and pants) and still shove things through guys' buttholes like Raiden does. ;)

Her throw should also involve sitting on the opponent while he's on all 4 limbs (doggy style), riding him like a horse, and also spanking him hard before she jumps up to trample (stomp) on his back.

You want a perverted fighter lol? Having a gay character (Kung Jin) and bi-sexual characters (Mileena/Tanya) is enough.

You want a perverted fighter lol? Having a gay character (Kung Jin) and bi-sexual characters (Mileena/Tanya) is enough.

Do you relate homosexuality and bisexuality with pervertion?

Nice one dude... You don't have many friends here and this kind of stuff doesn't help you.

Not sure about Tanya and Mileena being bisexual. But I do know D'Vorah likes kissing Mileena.

And there's a lot more that will most likely come with such perverted personalities in future MK games.

An alchemist isn't as bad as you think. I could see someone wield potions and each one having a different effect. Could also use them on yourself to enhance the strength or gain a temporary armor buff.

But I definitely don't want a new kid, especially from Liu and Kitana. I'm just tired of all the wants of them being romantically in love and creating a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.