Frost: How will she differ from Sub Zero?

Skaret was a glitch jus like JC red shadow kick from MK2.
0015.png

ermac was on the debug screen in MK1, he's not a glitch and i still dont noe how fans speculated him

frost's ice moves can be toned down jus a little but she isnt lame

No, she never existed.

Boon said:
PSB: What about Skarlet? She was a rumored secret character from MKII, right?
She was a completely rumored character. She never existed, she was born out of a rumor. It got such legs that a name actually came out of it; there was never a glitch that turned Kitana red, that never existed. That was just an urban legend like Animalities and Ermac — a rumor that we eventually wanted to make true.

Source:
link

Bigger titties.

clap.gif
lol2.gif
Yep, and of course as with the rest of the female characters, she'll have a super-slutty costume and be wearing bugger-all. I doubt we'll ever see Frost though. From what I can see not many give a shit about her. I certainly don't.

Last edited:
she will differ from sub zero by not being in the game. theres the major difference....sub zero is in the game...frost isnt and will never be in it.

No, she never existed.

Source:
link

Ed Boon is the biggest liar that I know, nothing he says can be trusted.

Also just because Frost uses ice moves doesn't mean she's like Sub-Zero. There are many characters that use the same energy in a different way.

Fire: Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, Sheeva, Scorpion, Sektor.
Green "Soul" energy: Ermac, Jade, Johnny Cage, Nightwolf, Shao Kahn.
Explosives: Stryker, Cyrax, Sektor, Cyber Sub-Zero.

Half of the characters in the game have a teleport move also, but they are used differently. The people who can't see how Frost can be different from Sub-Zero just severely lack an imagination.

she will differ from sub zero by not being in the game. theres the major difference....sub zero is in the game...frost isnt and will never be in it.

She's already in the game, just not playable. I don't know if you've noticed, but a few characters in the backgrounds of levels have become DLC characters. Rain used to be in the church in the early builds of the game, Frost and Kenshi are on the pit, Skarlet is in the colliseum. Tanya, Daegon, Frost, and some others are in the game so they are possible DLC also.

Last edited:
Ed Boon is the biggest liar that I know, nothing he says can be trusted.

Also just because Frost uses ice moves doesn't mean she's like Sub-Zero. There are many characters that use the same energy in a different way.

Fire: Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, Sheeva, Scorpion, Sektor.
Green "Soul" energy: Ermac, Jade, Johnny Cage, Nightwolf, Shao Kahn.
Explosives: Stryker, Cyrax, Sektor, Cyber Sub-Zero.

Half of the characters in the game have a teleport move also, but they are used differently. The people who can't see how Frost can be different from Sub-Zero just severely lack an imagination.

She's already in the game, just not playable. I don't know if you've noticed, but a few characters in the backgrounds of levels have become DLC characters. Rain used to be in the church in the early builds of the game, Frost and Kenshi are on the pit, Skarlet is in the colliseum. Tanya, Daegon, Frost, and some others are in the game so they are possible DLC also.

This. People don't understand that there are so many characters that have the same elements. Doesn't mean she'll be an exact copy.
And it's not ALL about the special moves. It's about the move sets as well, and hers will most likely be speedier than sub. I would play her no because I like her but because she will be a speedier character.

but thats just it all the moves she has ever had have just been old subzero moves. and i'm sorry but frost is just a female sub if she used snow then by all means but ice is subzero. in story is the only one that know's how to use ice (in the new story). if it was bi han or qui liang's sister then i'd be fine with it but just some random woman then that takes away from sub zero as character.

yes those fighters use it differently but when u have only ever given her old moves that belong to subzero what do u expect us to say?

Doesn't mean she'll be an exact copy.

for me i like frost but what most fail to see is that any one can be saved. but when all u have ever been is a knock off it's hard to see were there is the ability to be new or original.

Last edited:
but thats just it all the moves she has ever had have just been old subzero moves. and i'm sorry but frost is just a female sub if she used snow then by all means but ice is subzero. in story is the only one that know's how to use ice (in the new story). if it was bi han or qui liang's sister then i'd be fine with it but just some random woman then that takes away from sub zero as character.

yes those fighters use it differently but when u have only ever given her old moves that belong to subzero what do u expect us to say?

Do you fail to see how each character in MK9 has been given their own personality? Smoke used to be just a grey Scorpion, but now he's his own character.

No she's had a ground freeze that hits full screen.
Her teleport uppercut
Her slide is comboes into itself

And they can change what she has now. Look at the characters now. They have different moves than they did in previous games, what makes Frost so different?

Do you fail to see how each character in MK9 has been given their own personality? Smoke used to be just a grey Scorpion, but now he's his own character.

And they can change what she has now. Look at the characters now. They have different moves than they did in previous games, what makes Frost so different?

read this
for me i like frost but what most fail to see is that any one can be saved. but when all u have ever been is a knock off it's hard to see were there is the ability to be new or original.

if it can be done then i say do it just don't make her old subzero but make her into a new frost. not with the attitude of the original subzero (evil and wants to control the every thing) make her,her own woman.

i said in the tanya thread that any of the character's should be given a chance to change. i think u guys are misunderstanding me i am agreeing with u but dont see how she can changed with out having the stigma of being out casted by other's for being to much like sub zero.

Last edited:
I hope you guys are right and that she is done up good. Someone mentioned Sub being dead, and with that, she would fit right in.

I hope you guys are right and that she is done up good. Someone mentioned Sub being dead, and with that, she would fit right in.

Frost would never replace Sub-Zero, 2 different characters ok, but they can't remove Sub-Zero and put Frost in, that'd be a huge fail from part of NRS, they wont remove one of their icons, lots of them died in this game and Im sure they will be revived in MK10, because a MK without Sub-Zero, is not MK.

I cant imagine MK without Sub-Zero, Noob, Smoke, Kitana, Jade, Kabal, Liu Kang, Kung Lao. They WILL be revived.

Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Liu Kang and Raiden are TOO much important, they cannot remove any them. (again)

Skaret was a glitch jus like JC red shadow kick from MK2.
0015.png

ermac was on the debug screen in MK1, he's not a glitch and i still dont noe how fans speculated him

frost's ice moves can be toned down jus a little but she isnt lame

Ermac was in a MAME hack. 0% credibility to both stories.

Boon said in an interview a few weeks ago that the Ermac and Skarlet glitch never existed.

If you've seen my previous posts on the matter you'd know I basically was saying that. People keep hyping these "red ninja" MK1 gameplay videos that are only possible on a hacked MAME, aswell as some badly done screenshot editing. The 0% credibility I said was to add credence to the fact that it wasn't real.